The girl and the black haired villian

"You can't keep doing this Shigaraki!"
     "Who are you to tell me what to do dabi."
     "The pro hero's could find us if you keep being reckless!"
     "Interrogate her, see who her teacher is, what there learning, stuff like that."
     "Fine"
     I heard a door slam and a chair squeak before I opened my eyes. I looked down and saw ropes around my hands. And my legs were tied around the legs of the chair. In front of me was a hot black haired man but it looked like he was in an accident. He had rough skin under his eyes and below his mouth and down but stopping at his wrists.
     "Morning" he said. I'm not lying when I say that his voice was deep and really hot.
      "How long was I out? And where am I? Who are-" he held up his hand
     "I see you have a lot of questions but so do I, I want to know what you were doing in the back alley this morning."
     "Are you Shigaraki?" His voice sounded different from the one I heard before I blacked out but I had to be sure.
     "Don't insult me." He chuckled. God it was so hot. Stop thinking like that! He's a villain for crying out loud! He went on, "don't make me ask again."
     "I was leaving from a party and it was a faster way to my house." He glared and me for a second. I went on. "Now that I answered you, you have to answer me." He nodded his head, so I kept on going. "How long was I out?"
     He gave me a questionable look. He stood up and said "you want to know how long you were asleep?" He slowly dragged his chair in front of mine. "Not 'where am I?'" The back of it was facing me and he sat on it backwards looking me in the eye. "Not 'what do you want with me?'"
     "I have a very important test today, that is if I didn't sleep through it." He chuckled then answered, "4 hours. It's currently 5am."
     Does that mean he will let me go for my test? Probably not. "What's your next question?" Dabi looked me up and down then smirked. "Are you single?"