Caught, Ketchup Handed!

This is my final chapter for this short fanfiction, they were random ideas that made my Twitter followers laugh. It's fun roleplaying Peter Maximoff, I have more stories planned that involve the rest of the X Men at some point.

-In my world Erik knows Peter is his Son - The Dark Phoenix Rewrite: The Train Wreck Of Truth.

Thank you for reading my story.

**********************

Meanwhile in Paris.

Peter was at it again, he was stalking Erik and Charles with his trusty video camera. He'd been sending video tapes and postcards back to Xaviers School for the last week, the students enjoyed receiving them. He had also sent souvenirs and boxes of Belgium chocolates back to the school, he had already planned it all out before he had started his little stalking adventure in Paris. He kept the video tapes he had recorded of Erik and Charles to himself though, he just sent the students random video tapes of different cities around Europe that he had filmed to throw them off his stalking scent. 

Peter had been returning to his Mom's house like he had promised, she was happy every time he turned up on her doorstep with something fancy from his travels. His Mom had many questions for him, she wanted to make sure he was doing okay. She didn't approve of what he was doing in Paris, she had tried to encourage him to at least speak to Erik instead of following him around like lost puppy. But Peter wouldn't listen to her, he was kind of scared to confront him again even though Erik had acknowledged his existence and wanted to build a relationship with him. 

It was now the afternoon in the most romantic city in the world, the day was bright and pleasant. Peter had followed Erik and Charles to a canal, it was called Canal Saint-Martin. The setting was peaceful, there were trees lining the street near the pathway and metal bridges over the canal. Groups of people were picnicking near the canal's edge and one man was taking photographs of the passing barges, the placed seemed like a great place to relax.

Peter was sitting behind an tree, leaning his back against the tree he opened a candy bar and devoured it whole. He was having a quick break, he needed to bring up his energy levels before he started stalking Charles and Erik once again. He had already seen them in this area about an hour ago, they had stopped for a coffee and a quick game of chess by the canal. There was a flat step area near the canal's edge, it was a nice place to sit and read a book. Peering from behind the tree Peter soon noticed his Father with Charles, they were deep in conversation. The Professor was wheeling himself next to Erik, they looked comfortable in each others company. Peter got onto his knees and turned his video camera on before he poked it through a gap in a metal fence, he soon zoomed in on his Father. He had no idea what they were talking about, he was curious about their conversation. He wanted to get closer, he put his video camera in his backpack before he pulled his goggles over his eyes. 

Time slowed down for Peter, the world around him was slow moving and silent. There were four pigeons in mid flight near a sidewalk and a dog was frozen into one place with his leg cocked up against a man's leg, he could even see one man slow falling from the canal's edge. Smirking to himself Peter zoomed forward, he dodged a few people on the sidewalk and took a cheeseburger from a fast food restaurant's employee's hand. He made his way along the street and zoomed down a pathway that lead towards the canal area, he soon stopped behind a large tree. Pulling his goggles away from his eyes time returned to its normal pace, the first thing Peter heard was the man falling into the canal. A dorky laugh escaped his lips while he unwrapped his cheeseburger, the scent of cheese and ketchup soon caught his attention. He pulled the tomato from the burger bun and threw it towards the pathway, he wasn't a fan of tomatoes. Taking a bite of his cheeseburger he took his video camera from his backpack, he then peering from behind the tree and started filming again. But this time he got a shock of his life, standing right in front of his video camera was his Father.