I : Cute Boy

It was early in the morning, 8:32am, and in a house of seven Alpha's only one was awake. The Alpha had blond hair that was everywhere at the moment because he had just woken up.

He was in the kitchen making coffee to help him wake up for the day.

While he was waiting for his coffee to be made he was on his phone just scrolling through Instagram when he came across a post by a cute Omega. The Alpha could tell that they were an omega because of the 'O' in their username. 

hwa_o_It's such a beautiful day today

hwa_o_
It's such a beautiful day today.
How about the park?
That sounds nice right?
#beautifulday #park #selfie

He smirked at the picture and liked it then saved it to show the others later.

Finally the coffee was done being made and sat down at the table to continue looking through Instagram while drinking his coffee.

After a few minutes another male came down the stairs. He was short and had black hair. He was the Alpha of the pack. Seeing the blond Alpha at the table got his attention.

"Good Morning Wooyoung." The short Alpha said going to make some breakfast for the rest of them.

"Morning Hyung. How did you sleep?" He asked looking up at the smaller.

"I slept well. What about you?"

" I did as well. Hey Hyung I want to show you a picture I found on Instagram. It's a very adorable Omega." He said getting up and walking over to the pack's Alpha.

"They probably have an Alpha, Wooyoung. You keep showing me these Omega's and come to find out that they have Alpha's. I'm really trying to not get on the bad side of other packs. So please if they have an Alpha don't even show me." He explained to the taller.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes and clicked on the Omega's profile.

"He doesn't have one." He said and quickly showed the black haired Alpha the Omega's profile.

To the Alpha's surprise the little Omega was Alphaless and he really was cute.

"Send me his account Woo. I'd like to meet this cutie." He said with a smirk and continued to start on breakfast.

Wooyoung send the link to the pack Alpha then put his phone down to continue drinking his coffee.

One by one each of the other Alpha's came downstairs as soon as breakfast was finished.

"Aish of course you all come down when food is ready." The small Alpha said with a roll of his eyes making everyone laugh.

Everyone sat at the table and started eating. Once they were done and the dishes were cleaned. The jet black haired male went to his study and took out his phone.

He clicked on the notification of Wooyoung sending him the link. He was quick to follow the Omega's account and started looking through the posts. All while he had a smirk on his face.

'Such a cute Omega. He's the one I want." He told himself.

After a little bit of going through the pictures he set his phone down to start working on making some music. He just couldn't get the Omega out of his mind though. He wanted the Omega to be in his pack. He was gonna get that Omega to join. 

✧༺💜༻✧
I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of Seonghwa X Ateez

While I'm fixing Voices I will be updating this one until I am ready to continue with Voices. I will probably be rewriting it all over again so it helps me. It will be better then the original and I cannot wait for you all to read it.

If anyone has any questions you can ask me here, in my dms, or in my conversations tab on my profile.

I hope you all have a wonderful morning, afternoon, evening, or night wherever you are in this beautiful world we call Earth.
I love all of y'all.

✧༺💜༻✧