-ˏˋ 87 Below ˎˊ-

Book title : 87 Below

Author name : NobblerWobbler

Status : Ongoing

Genre : Science fiction and Mystery thriller

Why do we recommend this book?

Giving out the vibes of The Maze Runner, 87 Below feels like set up in a dystopian world. The male protagonist, Atlas, finds himself awake in a room locked up with a wrist watch on his hand. He remembers nothing, nothing of his existence before this locked up, nothing except his name. Solving a puzzle or riddle opens his pathway to an elevator that only goes underground; -1, -2... Each floor has something for him - water, food or another cryptic riddle.

With immense difficulty, he manages to stray away from the path of the elevator and finds himself in the presence of another person - Hope. Stranded like him, memories all funky, they both embark upon this underground elevator hellhole to escape to the real world and find out about themselves.

Baffling mysteries, gross conditions and the madness of isolation looms on Atlas. Follow him in this journey to unravel all the mystery.

We recommend you this book because the plot intrigues the reader with each paragraph, the clues and information to get to the bottom of this mystery will keep you hook to the book. The writing and descriptions are outstanding gives you the impression that you're in the book with the characters. A must read book on Wattpad under the Science Fiction genre.

Recommendation by : _LibraChild_ , akiimarvelous  and Mystical_princess14