-ˏˋ Sun Catch Her ˎˊ-

Book title : Sun Catch Her

Author : ThreeRiversDeep259

Status : Completed

Mature/LGBTQ : No.

Why do we recommend this?

Sun Catch Her is the first book of the Three Rivers Deep series. It revolves around 18 year old Aurora, a sassy girl, who happens to escape a supposed "gas explosion" or so called by her aunt.

However, only Aurora knows that the disaster she escaped was more than a gas explosion. The bite on her shoulder by that beast, the rescue from some mysterious "him", her weird vision, all adds up to make that day a mysterious one.

This story not only creates a perfect mystery, but also manages a perfect balance by the humorous elements added to it. The book is a mix of fantasy, romance, action, sarcasm, and a deep well of emotions.

The plot of the book is very engaging and we'll placed. The character building has been done very nicely. The writing style in the book is remarkable. There is a great use of grammar and punctuation. The way the author plays with words is fantastic and makes the book even more interesting to read!

Moreover, the ending is well enough to make the reader eager to start the next book.

Recommended by dabVreha. , akiimarvelous  & _oceanicava__