𝟮 ㅡ 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂

Hueningkai wrapped his hands around Beomgyu's arm tightly. That will surely create a bruise that Beomgyu will have to cover.

"Get your hands off of me.." 

"Don't talk to me like that hyung. It's nothing harmless."

───── ❝ 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ❞ ─────

Hueningkai pulled Beomgyu into a hug. It was too tight.

"Hueningkai!" Beomgyu tried to push the younger away. 

Beomgyu could feel his oxygen supply run out. "KAI!" 

Hueningkai released his grip, allowing Beomgyu to step away and regain his breath.

"Sorry hyung."

───── ❝ 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ❞ ─────

Hueningkai pushed Beomgyu against the wall, the smaller's head hitting against it harshly.

"Stop.. please.."

Hueningkai's large hand crept up to Beomgyu's neck. The younger wrapped his hand around it, squeezing lightly.

"Hueningkai.." 

"Hyung I'm doing this for us. Believe in me." Hueningkai smiled brightly.

Beomgyu was weak. He couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't get rid of Hueningkai.

Hueningkai squeezed with more pressure. More. More. More. And more.

Beomgyu wrapped his hands around Hueningkai's hand, trying to pull them away. 

"K- Kaiㅡ"

Beomgyu's grip on Hueningkai's hand loosened. 

Hueningkai let go of Beomgyu, resulting in the smaller to fall forward.

Hueningkai caught him before he fell on the floor.

Beomgyu was unconscious.

───── ❝ 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ❞ ─────

Imma just post chapters now :D

Ily <3