3) YOU SLEEP WHERE!!

?????POV

If this is some kind of joke the boy is exactly like his father. This is probably a waste of time, but toony was mean to lily. In the slightest chance that boy wasn't lying, I didn't come alone.

"What are we going to do if he is being abused?" I looked over at my worried companion. "It is probably nothing Minerva, the boy is probably just mad at his guardian, and wants to cause trouble." I'm not sure if that was for her me.

Walking up to the house I couldn't help but notice that their lawn and garden looked better than the other houses. What really caught my eye was the mostly white flower, the top of the flower was red. Pushing aside the thought, we walked up to the door and prepared to knock.

POV SWITCH, HARRY POV

I couldn't wait for snape to get here. This morning I had supposedly burnt the bacon, my back was stinging from the belt and I'm fairly certain that a little blood is leaking through, thank god for dark colors. What probably made Vernon the angriest was the emotionless mask I had put on since waking up. My face stayed flat, my eyes were blank and didn't have a shine, and my voice was monotone. I learned it back in my other life, it sorta scared Petunia at first and frustrated Dudley.

Om my way to my cupboard after preparing lunch there was a ringing of the doorbell. I could hear complaining from petunia about human decency and proper times of arrival. "Get the door freak!" I simply walked over to the door and opened it. Looking up I saw two oddly dressed people. 'Relax Minerva will be on your side'. I took a breath, 'thank you death'. After giving the strangers a brief once over, I looked up at their faces, "May I help you?" That broke them out of their stupor, the man spoke, "My name is Severus Snape and this is Minerva Mcgonagall, are you Harry Potter?" I tilted my head at their names it was them, for once people looked worried about me. I nodded hesitantly with a "Yes sir." It was now Mcgonagall who talked, " We are here because you sent a letter," I gave them a confused look and she continued, " It was delivered by a snake." I nodded and went over the story I came up with. " Sorry to make you come all the way out here, he wasn't supposed to deliver that, he took the letter when I was cleaning." Realising my slip-up, I promptly shut my mouth. Severus merely lifted a eyebrow, "Cleaning what exactly?", without missing a beat I just replied with, "The house sir."
From inside said house Vernon was yelling who was at the door. I simply opened the door completely and led them to the living area. I could feel there eyes on my back as we walked. STUPID, I forgot about the blood. As soon as we entered the living area, aunties face pale significantly and she pulled Dudley closer to her.

"Hello toony, this is about your nephew." I retreated to my mind after that, adults yelling, especially about me always scared me. At some point Minerva found my cupboard and was confused, from where I was standing next to snape I said, " That is my cupboard ma'am." She gave me a look and questioned, " Yours?" I nodded and said, " That is where I sleep, so yes mine." In it was the little mattress, some cleaning supplies, and unwanted books on languages and other subjects. The comment got them even more livid. I was simply thinking about my snake friend who was currently hiding in the garden. My thoughts were interrupted by Vernon suddenly stomping towards me, I flinched and before I knew it, snape had his wand pointed at Vernon. I backed up a couple steps and Minerva asked, " Harry what do you want to take with you, you won't be staying here." I walked to the cupboard and grabbed the photo of my mom. I walked out and said, "My mom's box is in the attic." With a wave of her wand, she had the box, I grabbed a letter from the top, then Minerva shrank it and put it in her pocket.

We made our way outside and I gave the letter to snape " This is a letter from, mostly my mom and also my father. I think it's a apology." He hesitated before taking it, he looked at Minerva and she said, "Go I will take harry to gringotts and you can meet us there." He nodded and disappeared with a crack. I looked around and said, "cool". Mcgonagall gave me a pained smile and offered me her hand, before taking it I sprinted to the garden, grabbed my friend and walked back to Minerva. I took her hand and she led us to the curb. She pointed her wand at the street and a all to familiar bus came tearing down the street.

=======================

Another chapter for you guys. Next chapter will be gringotts and it might be split. Let me know if you have any suggestions for the inheritance test. Also thoughts on the love interest? Thanks for reading and voting, much appreciated. He is still young so Hogwarts won't be for a few chapters. I think some of the pairing will be :

Draco x Daphne or
Draco x Hermione
Sirius x Remus

I don't know who else.

Also here is our snake he needs a name