4.) The Night Bus and Gringotts

The bus came to a stop and we both boarded. I looked around at the beds and some of the people that occupied them. Mcgonagall sat down on one of the beds and motioned for me to sit next to her, I walked over and plopped down. Umbra stuck her little head out of my sleeve and I rubbed it.

     All too quickly the bus sped away and I felt sick, I drowned out the conversation Mcgonnagal was having with the pimpled guy focusing instead on keeping the bile in my throat down. Our bed was rolling back and forth and all the others were so calm about it.
     The trip lasted only fifteen minutes. Coming to a stop Mcgonagall took my hand and led me off the bus. I looked at the leaky cauldron with a award winning confused face. "It's just a cover, diagon alley is behind." I nodded at Mcgonagalls words and she opened the door, leading me in.

     We got a few looks, but it was most likely at seeing a professor. We made it to the back without having to talk to anyone, which my anti-social soul was glad about.
     When Minne opened the gate I didn't have to fake amazement, I was looking around in awe. This place was amazing, there were so many colors and things to look at.

     Mcgonagall led me through the crowd. It wasn't to busy considering it was during a school year but, their was still a decent populace.
     We arrived outside gringotts and I saw snape standing, waiting for us. As we got closer I could see he looked more peaceful and relaxed. He still had the stern face and frown, but he looked content. We all stopped on the foot of the stairs and I noticed the goblins. "What are they?" I know they heard me, snape followed my line of sight and told me,"Those are goblins, they run the bank, and our money." I just nodded and they led me inside.

     As we walked in the goblins bowed so I bowed back, manners are very important. They seemed a little stumped that I bowed back. As we walked through the bank I was looking at all the goblins in curiosity, they would nod at me and stared perplexed when I would bow my head in response. Mcgonagall watched me in curiosity with a small smile at how polite I was being.

     When we finally got to a free goblin mcgonagall spoke first "We would like to go to the goblin in charge of the potter vault, please."
     The goblin stared at me and I blinked back, "Hello its nice to meet you." He gave me a sharp toothed smile and told us to follow him. He led us to a office with a goblin in it. Snape and Mcgonagall sat down in the two chairs provided and Minerva sat me on her lap. I am right afterall.

     "I am the goblin in charge of the potter's vault how many I help you?" I spoke up, "Nice to meet you, I'm harry." He looked at me for a few seconds and said, " I am Griphook."
      Snape spoke up and said, "May we have a inheritance test done on harry along with vault records?"

      Griphook nodded before inquiring " Firstly I would like to know why you'd Mr. Potter doesn't respond to the owls we send him about his withdrawals?" I blinked up at him. " Mr. Griphook I didn't know I had a vault before today. And I have never seen a owl." Griphook looked noticeably angry and I flinched. Griphook spoke, " Mr. Potter are you aware of the monthly money transfers out of your account?"

      Minerva spoke up, " He only recently found out about the wizarding world. Who is taking his money?" Griphook shuffled through his papers and desk and brought out a lot of papers. He started explaining slowly. " I must first say only one adult is allowed in here." He waited, they both looked at me then minerva stood set me in the chair and walked out. I looked at griphook as he continued, " This is a inheritance test, it will show family, any lord or lordships, your magical capabilities and any magic that might be used on you. And as this is private information it is up to you, who you show this to."

  I nodded and he set a blank parchment in front of me, along with a small dagger, " Just four drops of blood will do." I nodded and sliced my palm without hesitation, which seemed to concern snape. I dropped  the blood on the paper then cleaned the blade on my shirt. I watched as the blood was soaked in and started forming lines like a spider web.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
      So any thing in particular I should add to the paper? We already know he's a parselmouth, and he's lord potter. How OP should he be, I dont want this to be boring.
     Thank you for reading and sorry for the wait.