Chapter 1: When we first met

My first day at a fancy rich school for ultimate kids... I'll be fine. I'm a reserve course student at hopes peak academy. My parents paid for me to be in a fancy school pretty much. I live with it but back to what I was saying. It's my first day and I'm pretty nervous but I can do this. 

I walked into the reserve course building. The real school looked pretty I wish I could go there. The classes were long but not too bad. It was lunch now and I walked outside to get some fresh air. I saw a pretty fountain earlier it would be a nice place to sit. 

When I got there I saw a girl she was so pretty. I noticed she was wearing the Hopes Peak uniform. Wow a real ultimate here by me it was kind of a weird feeling. "Hi." The girl didn't even look up from her ds when talking to me. "Oh hello." She was really focused on her game right now.  A heard a little noise and it was clear she finished a level. She looks up at me "I'm Chiaki Nanami the ultimate gamer by the way." Wow, an ultimate talking to me and she was so so pretty I almost scream. "I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n. I'm a reserve course student." She smiled at me and it was so sweet. Lunch ended and we had to part ways. I would miss her maybe she would care about me again sometime.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it was short I just wanted to get a starter out I'll make the other ones longer if people like this.