Chapter 2: A fountain of friendship

That girl, Chiaki was her name I couldn't stop thinking about her.  She was so pretty and kind but there was no way she would even want to talk to me again. I know she probably didn't want to see a reserve course student like me but maybe I should go back to that fountain for lunch and maybe she would be there. She was the ultimate gamer I think maybe I just learn some more games so we can have more in common. 

It was the next day I was hoping to see Chiaki again but was also scared. What if she thought I was stupid, or weird, or creepy? But I was going to the fountain anyways maybe just maybe she would be there and like my company. I could only hope for the best.

After my classes went by it was finally lunch I grabbed my food and started off to the fountain. This morning I had made my own bento box I was excited to eat it and maybe it would impress Chiaki. When I arrived I saw that she was there. "Uh, hi Chiaki," I said nervously. She looked up from her game. "Y/n, I was kind of hoping you would come." Chiaki smiled and me before looking back at her game. "Oh, really I didn't think you would remember me honestly." She looked up at me confused. "Of course I remember you, you're my friend I like talking to you. Also, I kind of needed a favor." Chiaki wanted something from me and thinking I'm her friend? What kind of dream was this. "Of course we are friends! Anyways what do you need?" Maybe she wanted me to leave that was probably it. "I forgot my lunch could I have a bit of yours?" I pulled my box out of my bag. "Yeah sure, here." I handed it to her she took a bit and handed it back. "Don't you want more? You must be hungry if you forgot lunch." She giggled a tiny bit. "I didn't really forget mine I just eat the same thing every day and wanted to try something new. By the way that was really good where did you get it?" I almost dropped my box in surprise. "Well, I made the food myself." She looked up at me. "Really? This stuff is really good!" I blushed she was the most amazing girl in the world I'm sure of it. "Well if you want me to I could make your lunch from now on." Her eyes light up. "That would be awesome if you don't mind!" I smiled at her happily. "Yeah sure-" I was cut off by the bell ringing. Darn lunch was already over well at least now I would see her tomorrow.

We said our goodbyes and I walked to class. I wish I could be an ultimate like her she was just so awesome I'm so below her how could she like me at all. Hopefully, someday I can be that good, and then she will really love me and think I'm amazing. What a dream. "Y/n what is the answer." I was brought back to reality by my teacher. It was a nice dream though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part two is done I hope you enjoyed and watch out for part three!