Part 2

(Apple - Orchestra Teacher, Other Teacher - The other orchestra teacher, Banana - Art Teacher, UwU Wifu - Some Discord Mod, Bestie Bae - my dean)

Apple - I go home to Uwu Wifu, who greets me with a hapi smile. UwU Wifu shows the dinner that UwU Wifu made. UwU Wifu sits down and starts talking to me.

"Welcome home Apple."
"Hey, UwU Wifu."
"How are you?"
"I'm fine."
"I spent 5 hours on discord today, what a successful day."
"Good job."
"Thanks, Apple."
"Anyway thanks for letting me party with you UwU Wifu."
"Anyday Apple."

After we finish eating, I go to my room and sit on my Hello Kitty gaming chair. I log onto skype and start talking to my bestie bae on there. That goes on for some time until UwU Wifu comes in.

"You should sleep Apple."
"Okay, good night Wifu!"

After a good night's sleep, I wake up and look for a hat. (a/u throwback to that time in second grade where I had to write a story and I wrote it about one of my teachers and how he picked out a hat every day and forgot to put on pants and I showed some drawings of it</3)

I went to the school and obviously went straight to Bestie Bae's office. I knocked on the door, and she said "Come in." I go into the room and hit Banana with the door. I look at him angrily, and slam the door on his face, leaving the room.