The cause of Ryden's death...(Ryden's POV)

I've always been a talented singer. When i came out of the womb i went directly into America's got talent. I sung them a majestical song about Jesus and Jesus the 2nd- or how many there are of him. Let's just say...i'm not like any typical person. i start reading fanfics at 12:34 AM STRAIGHT. if its not 12:34 AM then i go flush myself into my sour patch themed toilet. Anyway- i read fanfics about all sorts of people. Dilfs,Milfs,Nick form Zootopia,Cocomelon teachers, and...my personal favorite...The red among us character- AUGH he's so damn FINE AND FOR WHAT?! he's ripped with his 69 pack and how well he plays the ukulele. Sorry I got distracted. Back to my singing talent. So, i like every song u could imagine, country, country and kpop. But i have one song...one song that makes me tear up every time i hear it. "It's Over Isn't" from Steven universe. I sang that song every minute of my life and i just can't cope with how much i love red skittles- i mean the song. At 1:09 pm i was getting ready to go take my daily walk to the dollar store to pick up my dogs from their grooming. I felt different...It's like...every lyric i sang was booming through the rock that we live on, or earth- how people call it. "It's over isn't it, isn't it over. It's over-" and then...it was over. It was actually over.

Based off the blue imposters love for the magenta one...