Allegiances

Allegiances Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SrwDQjHTdD71PZlERZTVqMlLX85GRZvv9NjF0FUIMiw/edit?usp=sharing

RosemaryClan

Leader 

Finchstar - Pale gray tom with white speckles, darker ear tufts, and reddish amber eyes. He has a long scar along his left shoulder down to his hindleg.

Deputy

Quietsun - A fluffy gray molly with darker stripes on her face and legs, darker ear tufts, and a white cape. She also has blue and reddish amber eyes with sectoral heterochromia and a small, jagged scar on her nose.

Medicine cats

Bramblewing - 20 year old reddish brown tabby tom with a stumpy, fluffy tail. He has darker stripes, shredded ears from his time as a warrior, violet eyes, and herbs littered in his pelt.

Batflight - A young smoke molly with sage green eyes, taupe accents, and small ears. She always has a clump of holly by her ear.

Medicine cat apprentice

Bearpaw - A playful white tom with yellow eyes and golden streaks in his fur. He often has butterflies and moths landing on him. He is very happy but if anyone mentions his family he won't talk about them.

Senior Warriors

Leopardfang - A heavyset and strong brown bengal tom with emerald green eyes and many scars, the most visible ones being a scar on his eye that a fox gave him, and a failed death blow from a rogue on his chest.

Littleleap - A lithe sienna and cream colored tom with bright yellow eyes. He normally looks bored and doesn't care much for going out, so his fur is very sleek and clean.

Magpiegrowl - A stoic and tired tuxedo tom with a long scar running down his back and blue eyes

Silkhollow - Brown and white molly with a dark stripe down her back, messy but silky fur, a flower crown, visible fangs, and willow green eyes.

Aspenheart - A slender brown molly with white patches, a speckled black tail and black ears, pale sage green eyes, and a great knowledge of herbs (for xaspen)

Breezefleck - A stern white molly with pale blue eyes, pale gray flecks, and folded ears. She used to be a kittypet and never ditched her bow, since it didn't make noise that scared prey away. Her right eye has been torn out by an enemy rogue and she covers it with a large tuft of her fur.

Chipmunkrun - A sassy, tiny molly with the coloration of a chipmunk and gray eyes. She is very nimble and refuses to eat any squirrels or chipmunks. She often snacks on herbs when the medicine cats aren't looking.

Lavenderjewel - A sassy, fluffy cream tabby molly with indigo eyes and a stumpy tail. She is considered to be very pretty and loves to wear pretty plants. These tend to change every half moon.

Fleetpoppy - A sleek, pure black tom with nervous brown eyes, a large scar over his left eye, and poppy petals stuck in his fur. He tends to cry a lot and very easily.

Berrybird - An expressionless lilac point siamese molly with blue eyes and a large x-shaped scar running across her entire face. If you get to know her, she is a very kind cat who is protective and motherly.

Warriors

Beetlespeck - Blue abyssinian cat with dark violet eyes and several scars to their forehead. They used to be a kittypet with Breezefleck but they were given up to a shelter. The two had matching bows but Beetlespeck's was ripped and they tied it instead to be a bandana. Beetlespeck is often very tired and is not a morning cat. Many cats often use the wrong pronouns for them, saying he instead of they.