𝐈𝐗. I'm Sorry

▐  FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!▐Nine━━I'm Sorry

FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!
Nine━━I'm Sorry

「 ☄️🔥🧨 」

Real Life

▂▂

"I MEAN THAT'S A SHITTY THING TO DO, RIGHT?" JACLYN ASKED THE GIRLS. She was on the phone with Billie and Storm. She was ranting about what happened between her and Olivia the other day. She was pretty pissed and hurt at the same time. I mean to be clear, who wouldn't be mad.

"Yeah, that was pretty shitty thing to do" Storm replied to Jaclyn. "Yeah dude she's a fucking bitch for that" Billie told Jaclyn. "I just don't know what to do, do I talk to her about it or no" Jaclyn said hopelessly. "I mean if you want, but don't push it much if you do decide to about it" Storm adviced Jaclyn. "Fuck that, Jackie, ask her why the fuck she kicked you out" Billie told Jaclyn. Jaclyn groaned and fell back in her bed.

"I just don't know what to say" Jaclyn told the girls. "Should I say 'hey why did you kick me out after we kissed' or what?" Jaclyn asked them. "Well, you should first make small talk so you don't just bring it up quickly, then be like 'about last night' and she might cut you off and explain or she would let you keep talking" Storm told Jaclyn. "Yeah, I was gonna text her earlier but it felt to early to tell her so I just gave it time" Jaclyn told them. "Well, what are you waiting for, text her and tell her to meet you somewhere and then of course, fill us in later" Billie told Jaclyn.

"Okay, yeah i'll text her right now, thank you guys so much seriously I don't know what i'll do without you" Jaclyn told the girls. "Yeah yeah, we love you now go get your girl" Storm told the girl. "Yeah don't waste time" Billie told Jaclyn. "Ok, bye guys I love you" Jaclyn said. "Bye Jackie we love you too" Storm said for her and Billie. She blew a kiss and hung up. She sighed, she wasn't ready for this.

Messages

jax🤰🌼hey, can meet somewhere please

jax🤰🌼
hey, can meet somewhere please

ollie👰‍♀️💍
oh yeah where do you want to meet
at?

jax🤰🌼
my house?

ollie👰‍♀️💍
i'll be there in 10
Read

Real Life

▂▂

JACLYN WAS PRACTICING WHAT SHE IS GONNA TELL OLIVIA. She was obviously nervous about what was gonna happen. I mean what if she says it was a mistake. She went to her balcony to calm down. Her stomach started to hurt because of how nervous she was. Then she realized that she had to use the bathroom. She went to go do her business and sat on her bed. She heard her doorbell ring. It was Olivia.

She took a deep breath and then went downstairs to opened the door. "Hey" Olivia said, avoiding any eye contact with Jaclyn. "Hi, uh come in" Jaclyn asked Olivia. She moved away from the door so that Olivia can come in. "Is your mom home" Olivia asked. "Uh no, she went to the store" Jaclyn replied. "Um come on, let's go to my room" Jaclyn told her. They girls went upstairs to Jaclyn room. They sat down on the bed in silence.

"Congrats, you know, for Drivers License doing great right now" Jaclyn said, breaking the awkward silence. She is doing what Storm told her to do. "Thanks, it means a lot" Olivia thanked her. The girls sat there in awkward silence until Jaclyn toughened up to bring up the kiss. "About last night-" Jaclyn was gonna say before Olivia cut her off. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you or kick you out, I just panicked" Olivia explained.

"It's fine, I would have probably done the same, I think" Jaclyn replied, adding a little laugh at the end. "I was just hurt that you didn't say anything, I mean did you think it was a mistake?" Jaclyn asked. "I-I don't know maybe, i'm confused that's all" Olivia replied honestly. "But I think we shouldn't have done it" Olivia said. She was aware of her feelings for Jaclyn but she kept on pushing them away. She didn't want to hurt her or their friendship.

This hurt Jaclyn more than she thought it would. She was stupid of course Olivia wouldn't like her like that. She didn't realize what she was about to blurt out. "I like you" She said instantly regretting it. Olivia was shocked about Jaclyn's confession but she was also happy. She liked her back. Olivia didn't realize that she stayed silent after Jaclyn's confession, all she could get out was a small 'oh'. "Shit i'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, it just came out you know, um your probably thinking of ways to reject me without hurting me and now i'm rambling, sorry"Jaclyn rambled and laughed a little.

"Jackie I, I like you too, I just, I can't do this right now, you know" Olivia confessed to her. "It's okay I can wait for you, whenever your ready i'm ready" Jaclyn said smiling at Olivia. "Olivia you deserve everything you want, the world even, i'm willing to wait for you no matter how long, I swear to god your the only person who's got me right now like this" Jaclyn said reaching for Olivia's hand. Olivia smiling at her and said "Thank you, seriously it means a lot to me" Olivia told Jaclyn.

They both reached for eachother's hand and smiled at eachother. Olivia leaned in and kissed Jaclyn. Jaclyn's eyes widened but then closed as she kissed Olivia back. It wasn't like their first kiss, it was meaningful. It felt like it was meant to be. They didn't want to pul away until they did.

Olivia's eyes widened due to what she just did. "Oh my god" she mumbled, before she got up and left. She left Jaclyn hanging with her eyebrows furring and her eyes big. Did she not like it? Did she do something wrong? Questions filled Jaclyn's head of what just happened. She just threw herself of her bed, her face facing her celling fan. She didn't know why Olivia left, she just layed there, confused and most of all, hurt.