𝐗𝐈𝐈. Bitches Broken Hearts

▐  FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!▐Twelve━━ Bitches Broken Hearts

FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!
Twelve━━ Bitches Broken Hearts

「 ☄️🔥🧨 」

Real Life

▂▂

"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS?" BILLIE ASKED JACLYN. She was sitting in Billie's couch in her living room. She was sitting next to Finneas and Billie with a computer infront of them. She wrote a song and told Billie to sing it, which of course she did and they were going to release the song right now. "Yeah, i'm ready" Jaclyn nodded. "Let's click it together, yeah?" Billie asked Jaclyn. The three of them had their finger on the mouse to click publish.

"One, two, three" Finneas counted down. The three of them clicked together and posted the song. "Okay, i'm gonna post about it on instagram and then we wait" Billie said as she pulled her phone out. "What if they think it's bad?" Jaclyn question, negatively. She was nervous that people were gonna hate the song. "Come on Jackie, the song is great, I mean it" Finneas said, trying to calm the girl down. "Yeah he's right, it's amazing" Billie also told the girl. "Thanks you guys" Jaclyn smiled at them. "Okay, i'm gonna post about it" Billie said before posting the song on Instagram.

Instagram

Liked by normani, dojacat, and 3,637,848 others

billieeilish Bitches Broken Hearts out now everywhere!!! written by the amazing and the beautiful jackie💫
tagged: @jaclynaniston

view all 24,749 comments

normani its amazing💗💗
jaclynaniston love you 😘💗
billieeilish ❤️