4.Dual Debut

Izuku groaned as he finished bandaging his upper left arm. "I really need to get myself some protective gear, proper protective gear." His left arm had been cut by a knife wielding mugger, and with the target of said mugger having run away at the start of the fight, he had to take the time to not only grab the knife so his blood couldn't be used to track him... well, he's sure he's dropped a bit of blood, but it would've mixed with the blood of his opponent's on the ground, but not only did he have to do that, but he also had to call the police himself.

And probably alerted either by the sounds of the fight or the crying women who almost got mugged, a pro hero that he recognized as Mr.Brave, whose quirk allowed him to expand and harden hair that he pulls from his head, meaning as long as he had hair, he had weapons. The hero had made his presence known with an oh so friendly attack with a hair made bo staff, Izuku being a bit too slow to dodge it completely, though he did manage to lessen the impact. Izuku put distance between them before throwing a baseball that he kept in his bag that was painted black and had a small red button that started blinking when pressed on it, momentarily scaring the hero back as he thought it may be an explosive of some kind. With the time that he bought himself, he performed a wall jump and grabbed onto a windowsill and pulled himself up onto the small ledge. Then jumping from there to the roof of the building on the other side of the alley, he barely grabbed onto the edge, grunting as he pulled himself up.

Unfortunately for him, there was a ladder on the building, and while he couldn't get to it with the hero in the way, the hero obviously had no such problems. And so, a chase began. The hero started quite a ways away due to Izuku's "bomb", but he began to catch up. But during the time before the hero had gotten up there, Izuku took the time to pull his bag around slightly and pulled out an item that he had made recently before shrugging his bag back in place. At first, it looked like a six-pack of soda cans with a ring attached to each of them by strings. As Mr.Brave started to get close, he pulled the ring without slowing down, and from each of the cans, there was a small spark, and slowly, with smoke coming from all the cans, each can making different colored smoke.

Mr.Brave chased after the cloud of blue, red, yellow, green, white, and black, that continued to move forward, showing that Izuku hadn't let it go yet, though he was completely hidden from view. The hero couldn't even make out an outline of his target with all the different colors moving about and intertwining with each other. Then, suddenly, it took a sharp turn downward as it dropped into an alley, and following it, he dropped down there into the large, growing multicolored cloud, holding his staff at the ready, prepared to swing it at the slightest sign of movement, moving around, looking for the vigilante. As he did, he noticed that he was alone in the alley. Quickly running out, he began searching, but he couldn't find Izuku anywhere.

Unbeknownst to him, when he was running with the cans, Izuku had thrown them forward into the alley at the same time he silently dropped into the alley before, climbing onto the fire escape there and hiding in the shadows, doing his best to silence his breathing as his pursuer jumped right above his head to the next building. Once he saw that Mr.Brave had gone over there, he climbed up, doing his best to remain unnoticeable in case the hero hadn't jumped down, and once he saw that Mr.Brave did in fact, jump down, he ran off. After about a minute, he dropped into another alley and climbed into a dumpster, closing the lid, leaving him in the dark among the garbage and foul smells. Quickly throwing off his jacket and stuffing it into his bag along with his mask, goggles, gloves, and boots that he traded out with regular sneakers, Izuku climbed out of the dumpster.

He began walking off, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible as he made his way to the dump. On the way back, he noticed Mr.Brave moving on the rooftops, searching for him, but Izuku acted like he didn't notice. After all, most people wouldn't be able to do so, and while he took off the most noticeable things from his vigilante outfit, he was still wearing the same shirt and pants, and his shoulder was cut. So if the hero was to take notice of him, specifically the cut, he was sure to be found out.