Drinks - Part 2

1 hour later Kiara and Ahsoka were on the dance floor singing and dancing to the song Up

"If it's up then it's up then it's up then it's stuck huh up then it's up if it's up then it's stuck if it's up then it's up then it's up then it's stuck huh look gotta play it safe huh no face no case"

Once the song ended the girls made there way to there table as the next song was starting.

When they got to the table Fives, Jesse, Hardcase, Drax, Lart, Rex, and Cody were singing along with the song.

"I got black I got white what you want hop outside a ghost and hop up in a phantom I know I'm bout to blow I ain't done they try to take my flow I take they a** for ransom" they were more shouting it than singing it though.

"I had no idea that some of these clones could be this unprofessional and funny because some of them seem so serious." Kiara said to Ahsoka.

Cody who had heard her say that said "Hey we're not all work no fun."

Then Rex added "Ya we all like to get get a little crazy some times but there are some of us where crazy is just a part of our personality * cough* Hardcase *cough* Fives."

Fives and Hardcase just snickered.

As the next song came on Fives, Hardcase, and Jesse ran up to the dance floor and started singing and dancing.

"Real hot girl s**t body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody mwah"

As they were singing this Fives and Hardcase were twerking and Jesse was smacking there butts. Everyone at the table was laughing so hard.

"Oh my force Fives, Hardcase, Jesse stop." Kiara shouted at them.

No don't stop" Kix and Cody yelled at them. So they kept doing it and Jesse also joined in on the twerking.

With the next song everyone got on the floor and started dancing and singing.

"Let me talk to em let me talk to em let it rain let me talk to em shawty had them apple bottom jeans boots with the fur the whole club was looking at her she hit the floor next thing you know shawty got low low low low low low low low"

Fives, Jesse and Hardcase started dancing like strippers. Kix was particularly enjoying watching Jesse.

Kix then pulled Jesse to the edge of the dance floor and whispered some thing to him that caused him to give Kix a mischievous smirk, and they left the bar and weren't seen until noon the next day.

Kiara who hade watched the whole thing wondered what that was about. She didn't ask though because she figured if it was important she'd hear about it sooner or later.

"Hey Fives, Hardcase would you like us to get you guys a poll to dance on." Ahsoka called out to them.

"Yes!" they both yelled back in unison.

Everyone broke out in laughter.

Kiara and Ahsoka looked at each other and started to sing,
"Somebody come get him he's dancing like a stripper  somebody come get him he's dancing like a stripper somebody come tip him he's dancing like a stripper somebody come get him he's feeling all the liquor."

Ahsoka and Kiara just started to laugh.

Fifteen minutes later they were all leaving to go to Dexe's Diner before they head to their Barracks or for the girls they would head to Kiara's quarters at the temple.

As they were leaving the girls told the guys to take a taxi because they were to drunk to try and drive a speeder and they don't need them crashing into another speeder witch would most likely kill them. But they did as they were told because the girls were being serious and some the clones weren't as drunk as others.

The songs

Okay I don't know about you but this might be one of my favorite chapters that I have written so far. What do you guys think what are some of your favorite chapters.

Spoilers for the new Bad Batch episode

Omg when I saw Rex I was literally screaming. I was like oh my god it's him it's him it's him. I was so excited. I absolutely love Rex he is just *chefs kiss* so seeing him and helping them get there chips out was amazing. This episode was amazing and it's only going to get better from here.

What did you guys think of the new episode let me know.