Shines - Part 1

Rex and Ahsoka were walking through the halls of the Resolute towards the hanger to receive some new clones. Rex had his helmet tucked under his arm and Ahsoka has her hands folded behind her.

The energy on the ship was really up beat because Halloween was coming up. Most of the clones loved Halloween and because of this they were setting up decorations.

Some were putting up cobwebs, some were setting up lights, and others were hanging decorations from the ceiling.

"I'm excited to be receiving some new clones Rexters. What about you?"

"I mean it's okay I don't really have a opinion about it. I mean it's a little scary when we get new clones because they're almost always shines, witch means I have to keep an eye on them on there first couple of battles to make sure there okay because there not as experienced as the others. But other than that I don't really have an opinion."

Ahsoka was about to say something when they arrived at the hanger and saw clones throwing marshmallows and pumpkins at each other, and at the center of this chaos was none other than Fives and Hardcase.

Hardcase was chasing Tup around with pumpkin mush in his hands. Fives who is covered head to toe with pumpkin mush and marshmallows stuck to his armor is laughing his sheb off. But everyone stoped dead in there tracks when they saw the captain.

"I don't even want to know just get all of this cleaned up before the shines get here. Fives, Hardcase meet me in my office when I am done with the new recruits." Rex says.

Everyone starts frantically running off to the showers and cleaning up the mess. When the shines arrive you can't even tell that there was a pumpkin and marshmallow fight in the hanger. The shines line up shoulder to shoulder.

"They only sent us 10." Ahsoka quietly says to Rex.

"I guess so. I mean it's two squads." Rex says to Ahsoka. "Are you ready to give your introduction Commander."

Ahsoka gives him a smirk as she steps forward and addresses the new clones. "Welcome new recruits. You are on the Resolute, General Skywalker's flagship. I am Commander Ahsoka Tano of the 501st battalion, but you will call me Commander or Sir unless I say otherwise. Am I understood."

"Sir yes Sir!" The new clones yell in unison.

"General Skywalker is on the bridge you will have a chance to meet him during your tour which my captain is in charge of. I will let him take it from here.

As Ahsoka takes a step back Rex steps forward. "I'm Captain Rex you will call me Captain or Sir. Now before the tour you need to introduce yourselves." Rex takes a look at all of them then says "Omicron Squad, step forward. I want your designation and name if you have one."

The five troopers of Omicron Squad step forward and introduce themselves.

"I'm CT-7687 also known as Soup." the first trooper says.

The second trooper says "My designation is CT-420 but everyone just calls me Stoner."

"My designation is CT-6969 but people just call me
Sixty Niner."

"I'm Vick my designation is CT-6660." said the fourth trooper.

"I'm CT-2749 and I don't have a name yet Sir." said the last trooper of the squad. Omicron Squad took a step back.

"Thank you Omicron Squad. 2749 don't worry we'll find you a name." Rex said with a nod. "Zillo Squad can you step forward please again I want your designation and name if you have one."

Zillo Squad steps forward and the first trooper in the squad introduces himself. "I'm CT-2503 but my hatchmates call me Liver."

"My designation CT-5482 and my name is Jeff."

"I'm CT-2212 and everyone likes to call me Sparky." The third trooper said in an upbeat tone.

"Sup my name is Dexter and my number is CT-1459."

"My number is CT-2003 and name is Zoomie." the last trooper of Zillo Squad said. They took a step back to line up next to Omicron Squad.

When the new troopers are all lined up Rex says "Okay we should probably get started on the tou..." he is interrupted by music that starts to playing in the hanger.

🎵Goin' down
Party time
My friends are gonna be there too🎵

Fives, Hardcase, Jesse, Kix, and Tup are in the hanger and start singing at the top of there lungs.

🎵I'm on the highway to hell
On the highway to hell🎵

Ahsoka runs over to the singing clones and starts to sing with them.

🎵Highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell🎵

The shines are surprised by what is happening in front of them. This is not what they expected to see from the 501st they thought everything would be strict and up tight.

Meanwhile Rex is thinking to himself "How am I supposed to get anything done around here with all this madness. Am I the only one who takes things somewhat seriously."

Rex sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose then said "Okay you know what the tour is canceled feel free to explore on your own just don't do anything thing stupid. If you're hungry I heard that the mess hall is serving chicken strips today and...

"CHICKEN STRIPS!!!" 2749 shouts. "I love chicken strips!"

"We know." His squad says back in unison.

"2749 maybe your name should be Chicken Strip." Rex says.

"Oh my force I love that Captain."

"Alright 2749 your name is Chicken Strip."

"Can I go Captain." Chicken Strip asked.

"Not until I dismiss you." Rex says. "MEN..." both squads stand at attention. "Your dismissed."

With that the men go and explore the ship.

I'm in the Halloween mood so I had to add some Halloween stuff. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this.
-Space Jesus out 👻