Farewell (Prologue)

Y/n POV

Why...

Why do they hate me?...

I didn't do anything to anger them...

Each day... Is torture for me...

Beaten, abused... I haven't eaten in a week...

He only gave me water and food scraps every week to keep me alive...

I want to get out of this hell hole... For them.

They sacrificed themselves for me.

Me.

Why? They could have just left us to die and they'd live instead...

So why... Mom, Dad? Why?

(Flashback, 2 years ago), 3rd POV

It was an ordinary day for the L/n Family.

The L/n family had an average income, had 2 offspring, a boy and a girl, the boy was older, but he was almost emotionless.

The little sister was happy, kind, caring to her family especially to her big brother.

The parents of this family worked hard everyday to feed their son and daughter.

But... The day of reckoning has come.

F/n L/n and M/n L/n were eating together with Mika and Y/n on the dinner table.

They were a great family, they were eating happily.

But the mood immediately changed when their old wooden door was kicked open by a man in a black suit, followed by other men in black suits, but there was one that stood out from all the men.

There was a Villain among them. It wasn't a known villain, but he is still a villain.

F/n: W-why are you all here?! I payed off the debt!

M/n: P-please leave us alone already!

Mika: Mommy what's happening?

Y/n: Dad. What's going on.?

F/n guards his family and faces the men

Villain: Ah. I told you money just won't do anymore, F/n! Have you forgotten? You were feeding information to the heroes about me? Oh? Don't tell me you did! Then let me show you!

F/n standing in shock to find out he was found out, while the Villain pulled out a recording device from F/n's locker

Villain: You little #$&! How dare you! Kill them!

MIB(Men in Black): Yes, boss!

The MIB pulled out weapons that was supposed to kill the L/n family.

F/n turns to whisper to his family in a small short huddle

F/n: Listen, kids, Me and your Mother are going to hold the bad guys off, run as far as you can from here, you got it?

Mika: But what will happen to Mommy and Daddy?

Y/n: I don't want to leave...

M/n: We promise we'll come back for you sweetheart...

M/n and F/n kiss the foreheads of their son and daughter.

F/n: Now go! Get away from here!

Y/n/Mika: O-okay!

Y/n and Mika run away from the open window behind the dining table

Villain: Grrr! They're getting away! Someone follow them! Now!

A man in black ran to the children

M/n and F/n used their quirks to stop the man and he died.

M/n's quirk was Air Manipulation that let her control the air around a 10m distance from her, it isn't really strong, but it's atleast strong enough to break a bone, her disadvantage is that if she uses too much of her quirk she will have a migraine and feel nauseous.

F/n's quirk was Battle Instinct, increasing his Dodging ability tenfold, and increasing his physical power twice, the downside of his quirk is that if he uses it for too long a bone ill randomly break from his body.

Little Mika's quirk was not awakened yet.

Y/n's quirk is Shadow Control, allowing him to use the darkness as a weapon, he is able to move in the shadows, make weapons, etc. There is no disadvantage to his quirk. The quirk is still weak since he is still a child.

F/n/M/n: Mika, Y/n. Live on, for us!

(End Flashback.)

Y/n: Please... Just... Kill me already... I'm begging you... Let me... Be with... Them... *Coughs out blood*

Y/n was currently strapped to a chair, blood on his body, shirt, and pants.

A man stood behind Y/n.

All For One.

Y/n: I don't know what you want from me! Leave me alone please!

AFO: Ah, child, I'm truly sorry for doing this to you, but, this is the process of giving you a quirk. The beatings will improve your body's endurance, starving you and dehydrating you will result to a calm and steady mind, if I'm correct.

Y/n: B-but I already have one! And I don't want to do this! Can't you just let me go! I'm better off dead or something other than this!

AFO: Indeed, you have one, but, it is a weak quirk. I shall give you better ones, you will be my successor, to kill All Might. And no, I'm sorry, you can't be released. I have sensed your tremendous potential to be a Villain. I used my future insight, and you became a weak hero in the future.

Y/n: No! I don't want to kill All Might! He's my idol! Stop this! PLEASE!

AFO: Still having that mindset, I see huh?

AFO: Let's just take it out of your system then.

Y/n: H-huh? Wh-What are you say-ING!

Y/n was interrupted by AFO putting his hands on Y/n's head, and electrifying it.

What AFO was actually trying to do was removing all the good things in Y/n's mind, removing all the heroic thoughts and replacing them with bad ones.

Y/n was screaming his lungs out during this painful procedure.

Y/n: AAAAAARGH!!! STOP!!! IT HURTS!!!!

AFO: I'm very sorry... I am willing to do  whatever it takes to beat that All Might... Even force a child to become a Villain...

The painstakingly removal of good things in Y/n's mind took a little over a minute or so.

Fortunately he was not dead

The process was finally over.

AFO: How do you feel now, child?

Y/n: I... Feel great...

AFO: Who do you want to kill?

Y/n: All Might...

AFO: Haha, good thing it worked, now let's start your training.