➤ 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄 ; prologue

+++

+++

"chAAAAAAHT IMGGOINGTOSHITMYPANTS" the brown hair girl panicked, practically falling out of their seat as they leaned forward; itching to just get this win and be on with their day

strange, unhuman noises and swears fell out of the brunettes mouth as the rapid clicking sound of a mouse and keyboard seemed to increase in volume.

"whats your favorite jetpack joyride jetpack?"

"addi, shut the fuck up! no offense! or, do take offense, i dont really care."

"GOD YOURE SO MEAN IM LITERALLY PISSING AND SHAKING. FUCK YOU REN!"

ren, otherwise known online as renoc1de, bickered with their friend.

what the fuck is happening? you might ask. truth is, no one really knowns at this point. at the beginning of the day her entire fanbase joined rens stream; pumped at the fact that their favorite content creator had ever so luckily got entered into a well known tournament. "Minecraft monday" as they called it. 

if youre unaware of what that is, basically you and your partner compete against a bunch of youtubers in minecraft; playing a bunch of randomized mini games to win $10,000.

not much to it.

ren is one of those very lucky youtubers to get chosen. their partner was the infamous "junkyjanker", or, well, some of you might know him better by his true name. gumball waterson.

thats right.

rens playing with gumball from the amazing world of gumball.

pretty awesome right?

the funny thing is, ren seemed to appear out of no where.

they started streaming just a little bit less then 6 months ago, and within that short time period they had scored almost 1 million subscribers and a date with gumball waterson. (not really- its just a parody they made while at a sleepover of 'a date with markiplier')

"alright im back," nick- or- gumballs voice flooded the vc, and rapid movement followed suit. 

turning over to look at their second monitor, ren briefly looked at junkys stream to see him readjusting his headphones on his head, swooping his curled locks out of the way before placing his hands back on his mouse and keyboard.