여기 우리는 / 미궁 (Finale) : Here we are

"Yerin, YERINNN!!!- "

___________

"SINB!!!???"

I aggressively open my eyes as I am breathing heavily from what I'd just saw. Wait.. why am I here at the rest room? What am I doing here- Oh no, Jung Yerin.

"Where's Yerin unnie????"

"Huh? She's on the dressing room. The make-up artist is fixing her make up"

"Lead me on her"

Sowon help me to stand and we head inside the dressing room seeing Yerin and Yuju doing Vlive. I immediately approach her (Yerin) as I embrace her tightly which startled her, Sowon Unnie handle the camera and accompany Yuju.

"Yah Sinb?. What's wrong?"

"Unnie.. You're alive.. Don't go... I love you please don't leave me.."

She went silence when I response my word so as to our surrounding, All of the staff member look at me with a grin on their face. I can't u derstand the- oh fuck.. So everything I just witness is just a fucking dream?! Yerin unnie who's blushing right now smiles at me.

"You what?"

Teasing me huh?! I tried to pushed her away but she tighten the hug, I just fucked up. But honestly? I love her... what can I do?

"Me what?!"

"The heck, You confessed to me Ttinb-ssi"

I shook my head and pushed her off, now the staff sulked and focus their attention on their thing, what the. Yerin walk on the couch besides the mirror and someone called her out of sudden.

"Joy? WASSUP!!!"

When I hear that name, my feelings displeased so I approached Yerin unnie again and look sharply on to her with daunt her slightly.

"Ne, Okay!~ Btw, Let's talk later. Bye~"

She ended the call and give me a huge smirk, I was surprized when she pull me closer her and hugs me tightly. 

"I CAN'T BREATHE UNNIEEE"

She let go of me a pouted, Eunha went to us filming G-ing. So we acted normal and as soon as she goes to Umji,

"Are you jealous Sinb? Wait. YOU'RE Acting WEIRDLY"

"Am I?"

She chuckled and hugs me once again,

"Just tell me, Do you love me?"

I went silence when she questioned me, Oh fuck she's waiting for my response and fortunately our manager announce us to get ready at the back stage for our performance.

"Our next performers from being power innocent they turn into modern witch, Let's give an around of applause Gfriend's 'Apple'"