여기 우리는 / 미궁 17 : Wounded heart

SINB's Point Of View

when I bought a flower I walked to my car but I had a different feeling, I felt that someone's following me from my back so I looked behind me and saw a three men. I immediately put the flower in the car, and I was about to enter the car but one of the three held my neck and the knife he was holding was pointing into my abdomen, now I can't move...

"Follow us or else you'll die" he whispered to my ears.

"w- what are you doing?" -Sinb

"Don't worry. At first it will hurt a bit but soon you will feel better" the other guy said, at first I pretended to be with them but when I was able to tread the scattered iron at my feet I beat the man so the two look at me, I ran fast but one of them was faster than me so he got the end of my oversize shirt and pulled it, I fell down but I didn't give up so I beaten the face of the man who pulled me up and I came back where my car was

"Shit! Where is my key!!" I said while my hand was shaking because of the nervous. Someone laughed on my back so I look back and he had a knife that he brought earlier while staring badly to me.

"You kill my 2 friends~ Now I will take my revenge" the man said. Before I could run, his hard and strong fist went in my face so I lost balance, he picked up my neck but before I loss my breath I kicked the private part of his body.

"YAH! YOU!!-" I widened my eyes when I felt a sharp thing in my body, I looked at the man's hand and the knife was already on my stomach.

"A- ah....." I whined then the man laughed.

"You deserve that!" -Guy

Before he pulled the knife to me again I escape and kicked him again, he dropped the knife so I took it and thrown it away. I beaten the man and forgot the pain that I felt about in my body, as he fell I rode into my car and drive quickly until I came to my destination, I was still in pain with my deep wound that was in my body. I ignored it and fix myself, I took the flower and entered the garden but... Have you ever felt a pain about your feelings to him/her? Have you ever feel hurt? I have ever felt it since now, that my heart beat's stopped by someone, there is nothing wrong when you cry but I am now feeling more than that. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that there was a tears streaming down to my eyes, my feelings to her was like a diamond that never immediately destroyed but.. now for me it is just a bubble.

When Yerin looked into Taehyung eyes once again, his expression was intense, almost threatening.

For a moment, Yerin thought maybe he was angry, but before she could ponder it further, he yanked her to him and covered her mouth with his in a passionate kiss. She responded immediately, surprising herself.
And the wither flowers that I was holding on now were uselessㅡ for Yerin. Taehyung's mouth looks so warm that he tasted tentatively Yerin's mouth with his tongue, and Yerin opened her mouth with a low moan.

This night was supposed to be with Yerin and me but my cousin stole our moment.. our time t- together, I was about to walk out but my fucking dumb right foot hit the vase besides a small tree. Both of them look to me and Yerin have an eye contact to me but I cut it off and turn around as my feet was walking away with my body and soul. I was near into my car but a unknown hands were wrapped around me and I don't know on who's hand is that until a voice speak in.. telling me that she was sorry for her doings, I know her...In that voice tone I can easily recognize herㅡ she is the girl That my heart beats with.

"M- Mianhe.. S- Sinb" Her hug tightened when my feet move a bit, I heard her sob that was telling me to forgive her, I can forgive her because we're not a couple so I have no rights, I just confess my feelings to Yerin, nothing more or less

"I know you Sinb.. Neither you'll never talk to me nor Ignore me" -Yerin

My body face her and I can see on how the tears dripping in our cheeks in sync, My both hand caress her cheeks and I kept in silence because I'm speechless.

"Taehyung did it..." -Yerin

I did not answer but I want to say 'But you like his actions'. It's hard for me to say that because I do have a feelings for her yet I saw the scene earlier that makes me feel like I don't belong to this chaotic world.

"Sorry~" -Yerin

"You deserve someone...." As I said that her eyes were shock then her pain was getting worse, she was punching my shoulder but not that hard, also she clenched her fist.

"Sinb don't say that~ Sorry~" -Yerin

I let Yerin either punch me or slap my body. I was shock because I did not expect her actions that simple but delicate word can makes her feel invulnerable, until she slowly getting weak and my oversize shirt were now soaking by her tears. I remove her hand into mine then walk away, As I got inside the car I can see her in the mirror and you know what is worse? She saw a blood dripping in her hand them immediately look to me on the side mirror, I heard her loud concern shout through my wound.

"SINB STOP! YOU HAVE A WOUND THAT CAN AFFECT YOUR FOCUS IN DRIVING!!! HWANG EUNBI!!~" -Yerin

I didn't mind her.....