Chapter 2

It was the next day and a bruise sprung up on your neck from the night before. But knowing it was Micheal who had made the mark made you even more mad. He was the most biggest asshole and you couldn't let him get to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class you sat in the library reading a book about past supremes. As you sat there and read about Fiona Goode you felt a strong presence enter the room. He stood before you, towering over you like a skyscraper.

"Y/n!" He said loudly. "Shh, what?" you said back in return.

He pulled out a chair next to you without asking. "I didn't say you could sit here".

"Can you ever just shut up?" He said and rolled his eyes. You went back to reading, but as you read each line it came to a stop when he closed your book. "What the fuck Micheal?" You blurted out slapping his hand away from your book.

"You seem so stressed y/n" he said as he slid hand down to your to where your dress met your upper thigh. You let out a shudder and frantically looked at him. "No one will know if you be quiet". He said in your ear, biting it lightly.

Your core heated up as he made his way up your skirt. His fingers met with your lace panties and he slipped them under. "Aren't you gonna stop me like last night? Or should I leave another one of my marks on you?"

His hot breath made his way down to your neck where he sucked and nipped at your skin. His lips left behind little trails of purple bruises.

You let out small moans as he kept kissing your neck. Why were you letting him do this? "Micheal...no".

"Shut up" he said as his fingers slipped into your panties and carefully swiveled around your throbbing clit. "So fucking wet just for me. What a good girl you are."

More moans slipped from your lips as he kept swirling his fingers around your bundle of nerves. "Micheal I cant stop" you said and pushed his lips off of your jaw. He pulled his hands away from your core. "So fucking annoying, why are you like this? You're so fucking boring you know that? You have so much potential and give nothing to anyone, that's why no one in this school likes you, including me" he said standing up. His fingers drew across your jawline and slapped your check lightly as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you walked up the steps of the school you pondered on Michaels words. Yes you were boring but did everyone in the school not like you? Including him?

"Y/n" said a voice behind you. It was miss cordelia. Her blonde hair draped over her shoulder with little bouncy waves at the bottom.

"Yes?" You said as you turned to meet her. She stepped closer and she said "Would it be okay if you would help Micheal? I knew you already had tried. It's just for the sake of our coven. I need to know more about him and his abilities".

You walked up one more flight of stairs till you were met with his white creaky door. You knocked lightly till you heard footsteps come closer and closer till the door opened to him. His curls fell perfectly against his face and his hooded eyes stared down at you once again.

"Back so soon y/n" he said as he leaned all his weight on his door. "If it was up to me i would never want to speak to you again. But for the sake of our coven I have to help you more with the seven wonders."

He swayed his hand to show you that were welcomed into his room. "Right over there" he said and pointed to the chair that you sat in the other night.

You helped him for an hour straight and surprisingly it was going well. Until he finally couldn't take it and had to insult you again. "You know maybe if you tried you'd actually be liked around here" he said bluntly, his eyes turning to their sides to look at you.

"I'm sorry Micheal but if you haven't noticed I'm not hear to please people unlike you. I didn't  come here to praise myself for being the most popular, or the most like able. I'm not a try hard unlike you." You snapped back.

"Whoever said I was here to be the most popular or the most likable? Sounds to me like you're jealous. I've only been here a month and I'm already the most known warlock. Even outside of the academy."

"I'm not jealous. At all. I don't like you." You said looking at him.

"Oh really?" His hand slowly grazing up and down your thigh making you shudder. "Then fucking prove it" he said lowly in your ear.

He kissed your cheek then made his way down your neck leaving his marks on your neck again. His hands grabbing onto on your waist and hoisting your body up onto his desk.

His hands made their way down to your thighs and pulled on the strap of your tights making the elastic sting against your skin.

His hands slowly making their way up to meet your heated core. "Fuck y/n you're tights have been making my cock so fucking hard" he said as his lips met yours. You broke the kiss to let a moan escape from your lips as his hands now met your soaking cunt.

You interlaced you fingers in his hair as he slipped away your panties and started to tease you with two fingers. "Always so wet for me, such a good girl".

More moans escaped from your lips as his fingers entered into your cunt. Your walls tightening around his fingers as he pumped them in and out of you. "Fuckkk" he said as he pressed his lips against yours. They were sloppy and sinful and made you moan for him even more.

"Micheal" you moaned out as he curled his fingers so that he was edging you for your orgasm. "Not yet" he said as he curled his fingers even more. Your grip tightened in his hair as he slid his fingers out and unbuckled his belt.

You could see how hard he was even before he slid his pants down. You bit your lower lip as he pulled out his throbbing cock, making it bounce up against his stomach. "Be good for daddy" he said as he placed his cock up to meet your entrance.

His hands met your waist again as he slid his cock into you. You winced as he started to pound himself into you harder and harder. You moaned even louder, screaming out his name at this point.

"Shut up" he said as he shoved two fingers into your mouth. He watched you suck around his fingers making his eyes roll into the back of his head. "So fucking pathetic" he said as he slipped both fingers out of your mouth. He slipped his cock out and you whined as he lifted your chin with his finger.

"So needy" he said as he carried you over to the bed, laying you flat on your back. He took off his shirt and dominated over you. His blue eyes staring down at you.

He kissed you passionately and proceeded to place his cock back into you. He pumped faster and faster until you were almost at your release point. Your back arching in the air and your head threw back against the mattress. Micheal finally hit your spot and you released all over his cock.

He kept going after you laid there limp, your eyes fluttering in the back of your head and legs shaking. He let out a loud moan and released into you. Your walls and pussy drenched in him.

He pulled out of you, his fingers lightly circling around your clit making your legs shake and tremble even more. "Micheal-no" you yelled out.

"What?" He said as his hand wrapped around your throat making you gasp for air. "Micheal, what?" He said towering over you. You grasped at his hand trying to pull it off.

He released his grip and lightly stroked your hair. "Can you ever just be quiet?"

He toppled over next to you and just laid there.