Chapter 3

Micheal had fallen asleep next to you. Your body cradled in his. What am I doing? You thought to yourself. You slept with the enemy.

You unwrapped his arm around you and quietly walked out dressing yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days had passed and Micheal was nowhere to be seen. Some witches said they saw him leaving campus around 3am with a bottle of alcohol. Others were saying he left mysteriously with just a pair of pants on.

Was he mad about you leaving him? Is that the reason why he left the academy? Was this all of your fault?

"Y/n" said miss Cordelia turning your shoulder around to face her. "You were the last person to Mr.Langdon, what happened to him?"

You froze at her words, you didn't know what to say or do. "We studied for two hours, and I left. That's all". You said standing straight and looking her in the eye. She looked at your hands that were fiddling together and how you tried to keep eye contact.

"Alright..." she said and walked over to Zoe who was teaching Mallory new spells.

4 days had passed since you saw him. Your stomach turned when you walked past his room. His bed still messy from your sweet encounter and his desk still had your papers on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the fifth day and there was still no sign of Micheal. Everyone in the coven went along with there day like nothing had happened. But deep inside everyone was freaking out because he could be our next new supreme.

It was around 1pm when there was a knock on the front door. It was more like a loud bang that shook the whole entire house.

A witch opened the door and there he was. His hair messy and dirt spreaded all across his face. His chin had little stubbles that spreaded down to his neck. His clothes were messy and had big holes all over.

"MISS CORDELIA" the witch screamed out. Cordelia came running down the steps to see Micheal. She almost fainted when she saw his presence in the door way. "What happened to you" she bellowed out at him.

"I had to get out of here, I had to go on a mission. I needed to know what to do next" he said, his voice raspy and thirsty.

"What do you mean Micheal" she said coming to hug him but was pushed away by his arm. "I don't know" he said and walked right past her, the other witches, and you.

Night fell and you needed to know what he meant by a mission. You walked up a flight of stairs to his room and lightly knocked on his door. He opened it with a smirk on his face.

"Are you obsessed with me?" He said in his sly tone.

"No, I just wanted to know what you meant by a mission" your said crossing your arms, making your breasts more exposed.

"Do you? Or do you just want to see me again after you left the night before?"

"That was a big mistake Micheal."

His tongue met his teeth and slid over them. His eyes only focusing on your breasts then down to your legs. "Hello?" You said waving your hand in front of his face.

He smacked your hand away from his face and slid his hand onto your lower back making your body and his press up against each other. "What ar-" you tried to say but was cut off when his lips met yours. His tongue finding its way into your mouth and making you moan out against him.

He stepped into his room making you come with him. He sat on his bed, allowing your body to straddle over him. He kissed you hard, while his hands searched your body. Undressing you to show your breasts.