"Danger Force: Jealous much part 3,"

Scene 2: The Man's Nest with Danger Force.

Ray's pov:
I can tell that Chapa is jealous that everyone gets the love but when it comes to Chapa everyone including Mika because they are dating which is true but still think that Volt is just some scary person.
End of Ray's Pov.

'We have a meet and greet at Hip Hop Puree for fans that love Danger Force," Schowz said.

*Everyone was excited expect Chapa. She just rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Time to get notice..." Chapa said as she mumbled under her breath.

~At Hip Hop Puree.

Before we walked in we all blew our bubble first because we forgot to:

Soon as we walked in everyone was excited but Volt just rolled her eyes whole entire time until

"Brainstorm are you single,!" A girl said behind him.

"Ummmm... Ye-" Volt cutted him off

"NO HE IS Not! He is taken by me said Volt.

The girl rolled her eyes soon as Volt walked out. Then LightBeam's eyes and hands started glowing with anger and Shoutout started sonic screaming towards the wall with anger leaving the others shruggging their shoulders.

~Later

"What was that! huh Chapa! yelled Ariana and Mika.

Chapa rolled her eyes again but Ariana and I was the most confused ones.

"Maybe she was jealous that a Girl was hitting on bose" Lucy teased

Chapa zapped Lucy. Lucy folded her arms

"ok... maybe I was jealous Chapa confessed

"We all giggled expect Ariana and Mika because they were mad at Chapa and Bose but Chapa the unhappy one.

"Where's is he anways?" Miles asked

"Probably looking for his future girlfriend that he met at hip hop puree Chapa said like she was annoyed

"Geez... Jealous much...." Mika mumbled.

"When Bose gets back from Hip Hop Puree I'm going to zap him with my white lightning bolts..."
said Ariana mumbled under her breath with anger.

~T.B.C

Happy Wendsday and good night 😴

Bye!🖤