The letter

Common room

"So, whose that from?" Ron, Hermione and ginny sitting across harry looking at him curiously.

Seeing the look on his friends face harry wanted to tease.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll open it later" He shrugged as he putting away the letter.

"What? Open it now harry" Said ron sternly.

"Yes do it now or do you want me to grab and rip that letter for you" Said ginny reaching for the letter.

"Okay okay I will open" He gave up and started to tear the cover.

"It's a letter" He justified.

"Sirius?" Asked Hermione.

"I don't think so. That's not his owl" Confirmed harry.

"Read it out, harry" Grinned ron.

Dear harry,

   I am so nervous writing this letter to you. I've been brushing off this feelings for a little while now. Seems like it was too hard. I can't talk to you about this in person with your beautiful green emerald eyes looking at me. A letter is all I could think of. So, I fancy you harry.. A lot. I am wondering if you could give me a chance.

Love,
Cho.

"Cho!?" Shouted the other three with amusement.

Harry is deep scarlet after finishing the letter. Love? He thought.

"Harry, what are you thinking?" Asked Hermione.

"Nothing" He simply shrugged.

"You've got it, mate. It's Cho Chang the prettiest girl in Hogwarts fancy you." Said ron tapping on Harry's shoulder with encouragement.

Hermione glared at ron. He immediately noticed this "no, not prettier than you mione" He said and kissed her full on the lips. Hermione's glare evaporated instantly.

Harry and ginny shared an awkward look.

"What you gonna do?" Asked ron finally sitting back grabbing mione's hand to make her sit on his lap.

"I don't know. Forget this I guess." He answered running his hands in his messy hair.

Hermione noticed ginny isn't talking anything.

"Forget it? Why don't you give her a chance harry?" Hermione winked at harry gone unnoticed by ginny and ron.

Harry is bewildered with what Hermione suggesting. She knew he liked ginny.

"Cho she's pretty. I'll think about it" He said not sure why he would say something like that.

"Well, I found what that cover was I'll go now" Ginny stood up and walked out of the common room.

______________________________________

Ron fell asleep on hermione's lap.

"What were you intending before? You know who I like" Harry hissed to Hermione.

She just smiled. "Ginny was jealous" She murmured.

"What?" He asked for clarification as if he misheard.

"You heard me Harry. She really was jealous. I saw her face when you said 'cho'" Hermione smiled brightly.

"No she's not. Besides you told me she was over me." Harry denied.

"For Merlin's sake Harry. I said that once if you believed me then why don't you believe me now" Prompted Hermione.

Ron stirred a little immediately they both fell silent. He started snoring again.

"Okay then I do believe you. What should I do?" He asked clueless.

"You have to let her know how you feel." She said as it was the most obvious thing.

"You think it's that easy?" Harry sounded so offended.

"I know it's not Harry. It took ron and I years to get together. I don't want that happen to you" She said.

Harry is engaged in his own thoughts.

Hermione suddenly shrieked with excitement making ron groan in his sleep and drawing some attention from some people in the common room.

"What mione?" Harry hissed.

"You can write a letter just like Cho if you can't face ginny." She smiled.

Harry thought about it for a minute. He finally looked up and said "I can't loose her as a friend. I can't bare if she doesn't talk to me because of this" with a low voice.

"Oh harry, that's not going to happen. Trust me I have a very good feeling about this" She squeezed his hand.

He nodded. "If you say so"

"Good. What are you going to do about cho?"

"I'll talk and explain that i like someone else"

"Yeah better." She said  smiling and running her hands through Ron's hair who just said 'mione stay' in his sleep.

Thank you for reading
Lots of love ❤