Chapter 2: First day

April 4th 2095 / Akiri's apartment

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

With a groan, Akiri slams the top of his alarm clock and the beeping stops.

He lied down on the bed once more for a couple of seconds before getting up to take a shower.

After drying himself off, he put on his school uniform and made some breakfast.

After he finished his breakfast he made some final preparations. He then went to his bedroom and pulled out a black case from under his bed.

He opened the case to reveal his set of dual revolver-like CADs, Eclipse.

He then puts on a shoulder-mounted holster and holsters his CADs.

He then puts on his school jacket, concealing the CADs from view

With that, he went outside, locked the door to his apartment, and heads off towards school.

(Timeskip)

From his apartment, he went to the nearby station and took the train before walking the rest of the way to school.

As soon as he arrived, he went off to search for his classroom. On his way there, he spotted Miyuki who was walking along the halls and he decided to approach her.

Akiri: Good morning, Shiba-san. Heading to class?

Miyuki: Ah, morning, Amatsuki-kun. Yes, I'm on my way to class

Akiri: Do you mind if we walk together?

Miyuki: No, not at all

Akiri nodded and they continued walking to their classroom.

Akiri: Say, Shiba-san...

Miyuki: Please, just Miyuki is fine

Akiri: Then, you could call me Akiri as well

Miyuki just nodded in reply.

Miyuki: Anyway, what were you going to ask?

Akiri: Well, since we both are the top scorers and are in the same class, I was just hoping we can get along and help each other in our studies