1-2

Chapter 1: The start was beaten into the cold palace!

     "Your Majesty, the prince let go of the enchantress of other countries privately, and must be severely punished!"

   "Your Majesty, the crown prince must be severely punished!"

   "Your Majesty, please abolish the prince and enter the cold palace!"

   "Your Majesty, the prince has no virtue, please drive him into the cold palace!"

  In the Hall of Discussion and Political Affairs, hundreds of civil and military officials gathered here, all with serious expressions, and asked your Majesty to abolish the prince.

  The emperor of the Feathering God Dynasty sat on the throne, looked at the prince who had been abolished and confused, and said coldly: "Quiz, deprive the prince Lin Jiufeng of the seat and enter the cold palace. There is no imperial decree, and you are not allowed to go out!"

  ...

   a series of cold scolding, echoing in Lin Jiufeng's ear, he opened his eyes in a daze, and found that he had been taken to the door of the cold palace.

   "Passed through!"

   "I am now the prince of the Emperor Xuanhuang Great World Emerging God, Lin Jiufeng!"

   "Three days ago, because the predecessor privately let go of the enemy country's demon girl, the ruling and opposition parties were furious, and the prince was sent to prison. He will be judged today, and I crossed over today."

   Lin Jiufeng couldn't help but smile wryly, crossing into a prince, still a world of strong practitioners, logically speaking, he should have soared into the sky.

   But who would have thought that he would be deprived of the crown prince in the blink of an eye, and entered the cold palace, the great sadness and joy can only be in a flash.

   In this world, the abolished prince was beaten into the cold palace, all of which meant that Lin Jiufeng would not be able to turn around in this life.

   In the palace in front of me, the courtyard wall is broken, some red bricks are exposed, and weeds are emerging at the root of the wall, and no one cleans it.

   The two stone lions at the door also had their claws broken. With Lin Jiufeng's bleak figure from the back, it was quite bleak.

   The leader of the Imperial Forest Army not far away sighed: "A good prince, but because of a demon, it ended up like this, it's sad."

"That demon girl is said to be a saint of the Great Yan Dynasty, born with a vision and a very beautiful life. According to rumors, the senior officials of the Demon Sect and Dao Sect wanted to marry her. It is understandable that our prince will be recruited." said the deputy commander. .

   "That's what I said, but he should have become the next majesty, managing the government and commanding the people, instead of staying in this cold palace." The Yulinjun commander said.

   "That's right, the prince is gentle, courteous, and talented. With the royal blood, he has a promising future. But now it's a pity." The deputy commander shook his head.

   "The consequences of entering this cold palace, you have seen it all these years." The commander of the Imperial Forest Army sighed.

   "Yes, this cold palace is very famous." Then the deputy commander remembered the story here.