83-84

Chapter 83: Peace policy

Dachun came to deliver wine and food this time, and told Lin Jiufeng in front of the gate of the cold palace about the major events that had happened in the ecumenical dynasty this month.

Lin Jiufeng and the little white cat listened silently behind the door.

I thought it was nothing big, but after listening to it, one person and one cat were stunned.

"Dachun, what did you just say?" Lin Jiufeng asked in a deep voice.

He suspected that he had heard it wrong.

"His Royal Highness, the Xianbei of the grassland outside the Great Wall will be unified, and a new country will be established, the Great Xia Longque."

"The emperor of the Great Xia Longque is called Murong Ling. He is the strongest rising on the grassland. He is very powerful. He also has the support of the grassland vitality behind him. He unifies the grassland and carries a million soldiers. It is very fierce."

"Winter is coming soon, and the grassland has encountered heavy snow that has been rare for a thousand years. It is very cold, and countless cattle, sheep and Xianbei people have been frozen to death."

"This Murong Order gave the order, taking advantage of the invasion of the Yuhua Shen Dynasty before winter, threatening my God to rescue them, and also said that I would marry my Shen Dynasty princess and forge a good relationship."

"This is what's going on right now."

Dachun said in a whisper.

Lin Jiufeng frowned.

He remembered that he rushed to the grassland and killed Tumen Wusheng in the Tianshan Mountains over there.

It was also because Tumen Wusheng ruled the grassland, and when the winter snow came, they wanted to invade the Emperor Yuhua.

At that time, the court's war and peace disputes were inextricably quarrelsome, each had its own reasons, and no one could persuade anyone.

Emperor Ming had no choice but to ask Lin Jiufeng.

This was the story of him entering the grassland on a snowy night, beheading the martial sage of Tianshan, with a single sword.

I thought that time would make Xianbei surrender, or be afraid.

But decades later, Xianbei was unified again, the harm was greater than before, and the ambition and appetite were greater than before.

Leading an army of millions, threatening to invade the Eclosing God Dynasty, and plunder openly.

And also brazenly asked to marry Princess Yulin.

There is only one princess in this generation of Yuhuashen Dynasty, Princess Yulin. Lin Jiufeng has already met? She has been in a dream and taught her for three months? He taught her the skill of slaying the sky and drawing the sword, so that she can be in the realm of Martial Saint. ..Chapter 83 and the pro-strategy (page 1/4),. Invincible.

It can be said that Princess Yulin is the descendant of Lin Jiufeng.

She herself was related to Lin Jiufeng, and she also practiced Lin Jiufeng's sword-cutting skills? Lin Jiufeng naturally couldn't sit idly by.

Let her marry a girl who looks like a moon night elf to the grassland? Or to be married, Lin Jiufeng would not agree.

"What is the reaction of Yuhua Shenchao to this incident?" Lin Jiufeng asked with a cold face.