Chapter 18 - 27August 2025(III)

(Y/n's pov)

*What? Why should we
come with you? *

"I think you are going to be the reason for Jungkook to move on from his Y/n.He may fall for you.And it is obvious that you like him"

*What are you telling Tae? How could you say like that? *

"Then,tell me why you cried that day? Suga hyung have told me about his cry baby"

*Its..it was because... *

"You cried and you didn't tell me? Tae, tell me what happened? "

"Jiminah, she cried on the day we went to the park"

*Yaah!!!Taehyung, I want
you to stop this now*

"Jiminah,I will tell you"

*You, Kim Taehyung !!!!*

I ran to Tae but he ran ahead so that I couldn't get him.We ran around for sometime.Finally I gave up and Tae told Jimin about what happened.

"You cheater! You are supposed to say everything to me and you didn't tell me about this? "

*This was why I don't want anyone to know about that.You will be also teasing me like Tae. And I don't want you guys to let Varun or Anu know about that.They may even kill Jungkook for me*

"Then our lips are sealed.
We want our maknae to
be alive"

*And Tae, I'm sure I will not be coming with you guys as you told.Its not going to happen anyway *

"I'm confident about that.Can we make a bet on that? "

*Sure*

"Then, I will tell you what I want after I win this. And I'm not going to ask you what you want since you are going to be the loser at last"

*We can see that.But why did you tell Anu is also coming with you? *

"Its not what I said.She is not going to come with me.But Jimin may take her with him.I have been noticing my Jiminie falling for her.Can't you see that? Jiminah, when are you going to tell me about this? "

Jimin was not surprised. He was sure Tae knew about this.

"What you said is true, Tae.I will take her with me if she want me to do that"

"See,If what I said about Anu is true it will happen in your case also.We have almost a week more here.Its just a matter of time. So be ready to grant my wish"

*We can see. Now let me go guys.Both of you sleep well.Good night*

I tried so hard to not let Tae or Jimin notice anything from my expressions.Even though I was laughing with them, their words were hurting me a bit.
'Cheater'
Jimin called me that even though he didn't mean it. But I'm doing something which is almost like cheating them
'You are going to be the loser at last'
I'm also aware of this Tae.

I went to oppa's room.Oppa was sleeping on the couch. I wake him up.

*oppa, you can go to others room and sleep.It will be fine since I'm going to be here*

"Miyane, Twinkle. I was really tired. You may also know that I'm the one who used to mess up our choreographies. I don't want that to happen this time. So I was practicing all the day"

*Oppa,you will not make any mistakes this time. So don't make it hard for you.You can go now.And don't worry about me.I have been working in a hospital for past two years.So I know how to take care of Jungkook *

"Then, I will go to Jungkook's room.It is the next one. So call me if you want any help"

*I will call you if I want your help.Good night*

"Good night, twinkle "

I thought oppa left and I turned to see Jungkook.

"Twinkle "

*Huh? Why are you
not going? *

"Thank you"

*You don't have to say that. Its my duty to look after him*

"No, its not for that.What you are saying and doing are the exact things my Y/n will be doing if she was here.So thank you for reminding me about her.Good night"

Oppa left me. That words was killing me inside. Why am I trying to hide myself? I thought it will be good for everyone. But I never knew that oppa and Jungkook was this concerned about me.

"Y/naah.."

I heard Jungkook calling my name in between his sleep.I think he was having a dream.I went to his side.I took his hand in mine.He went to his sleep after some time.It look like his fever is going down.

I went to the table next to the bed.I sat on the chair and checked my mails.After that I put my head on the table as I thought it will be ok for me to have a quick nap as I haven't slept for yesterday night.
I turned to see Jungkook.
My Koo was so calm while sleeping.His face don't let me to sleep.Somehow I fall asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

______________________________
Still #1 in tale💕