Chapter 32 - The So Called End

(Jungkook's pov)

We were going to Y/n's house today.I thought about what Jin hyung told me last night and now I know what I have to do.

Varun came to the hotel and took us to Y/n's home.

Y/n opened the door for us.I saw her smiling at me as I walked passing her.It reminded me that stars can shine even in the daylight.I wish that those eyes can keep smiling till the end.

Anu, Ash and Rohan were already there.Y/n's parents were also there today.

Y/n introduced her parents to us and her dad seems so happy to see Jin hyung again. Both of them went to talk about something related to
Y/n's dad's work in between  and joined us for the lunch.

"Ash,is this cooked
by you? "

"Yes Jiminah,I made all of these since you always wanted a treat from me. And Y/n's mom also helped me.Ah, this girls too helped me a bit"

"See I told it correctly.I can
find it out that you cooked
all these by the taste itself.Its too delicious "

"Jiminah, I'm so happy
that you love my food"

"We will miss your cooking when we go back for sure"

"Just make a visit whenever you miss the food made by me. I will make whatever you want to have"

"You can't take this back. You just promised me"

"Yes, its my promise"

After having the lunch all of us sat down in the living room.Anu came to us with some sweets made by Ash.

"Anu, now I know why you
were a bit fat back.Your mother is a great cook.No one can say no to her food"

"What are you talking
about, Tae? "

"Jiminah,your girlfriend was bit fat in some of the photos which I saw at her house"

"Tae,I was not fat"

Anu told back to Tae.

"Yes, you were "

"No, I was not"

"Yes, you were"

"No, I was not"

It was funny to watch both of them arguing. But Anu was getting mad at Tae as they continued arguing.So Jimin hyung tried to calm her down.

"Anu,even though if you were fat, I'm sure you will be cute enough back that time. So don't mind what Tae says"

"Jiminah, I was not"

"Ok, you were not fat.But I also want to see your childhood photos.How can your boyfriend miss that when your friend already saw that? Can I see one, please? "

"Jiminah,You can see her photos in  my room.Come,  I will take you there"

Y/n told to Jimin hyung.