Washington DC?!

(Annabeth POV)

It was a few months after the Giant war the camps were thriving Leo was back with Calypso and things have finally settled down. Since we had time and Hazel, Nico and Frank were visiting they decided to visit Sally Paul and Estelle. "I cant wait to see your baby sister Perce! She must be sooooooo cute!!" Piper said as they walked to the Blofis residence. When we got there I knocked on the door "I'll get it!!"said a tiny voice I knew was Estelle's. When she opened the door I saw a tiny 7 year old with dark hair and brown eyes. "Annabeth!!!" she squealed and launched herself at me I caught her and gave her a big hug.

She went around hugging all of us and even Nico took that hug and she finished and went to call her parents while inviting us in. When Sally and Paul came Sally pulled us all into a hug. and sat us down "So I know the ten of you have been through a lot lately" Sally began as she sat down we looked confused even me! "And I decided that since I have a lot of money after my latest book I took the opportunity to buy you train tickets to go to Washington DC!"

(AN)

Hey guys! its Vai hope you like this new book! I have a sequel planned when the demigods get to Washington Also if you haven't please checkout my other book "Into another world" A HOO x MHA/BNHA crossover! if you like any of those fandoms read it! I have to go now and the song at the top... yeah I'm just really obsessed with it rn. -_-

This is vaivai2010 signing out Bye!