On to the train we go!

(Nico pov)

Sally WHAT? SHE HAD JUST TOLD US TO GO ON A TRAIN TO WASHINGTON DC LIKE... WHAT?!?!       Also why not just use shadow or mist travel or a Pegasus?! I decide to ask Sally. "Well I want you guys to have a completely normal trip even with the transportation!" she explained. Most of us had a look of realisation on our faces. "Good now that that's settled Paul will drive you there he's already waiting off you go! To adventure!" Sally exclaimed        "Please don't say it like that mom!" Percy said as we left the apartment. We laughed I even cracked a smile.

(I wanted to end it here but I 'm not that cruel)

When we made our way to the bottom of the apartment building when we saw Paul waiting for us sitting on the hood of his Prius. "Oh! your here! well hop in guys!" We quickly realised that not all of us could fit. So we made a plan that me Hazel, Frank, Will and Leo would Shadow travel there and wait for the others

(time skip to the train station when the demigods are going to get on cuz I am lazy =-=)

When we got on the train I was pretty impressed. It looked kind of vintage which made me and Hazel really happy because it was like we were back In our time. After what felt like an hour of walking (which in reality was only like 15 minutes) we found our car.

Hey guys! It's the next chapter! sorry I took so long to update... My Great-Grandmother passed away and I just found out so to take my mind of it I wrote this. Sorry It's so crappy. I'll make it better next chapter bai guys!

vaivai2010 signing out