Challenge 3: Playing or watching a movie.

After a few minutes walking, they reached the complex where the black-haired man lived.  He took his ID from him, showed it to the doorman and after doing so the doors were opened.

He tightened the grip he still had on Yuri a little and started walking to his building.

[•••]

They had finally reached his apartment, he closed the door behind her and hung the keys to his house in their proper place.  He no longer had Yuri's hand in his, but he had it in his house.  Which is a breakthrough.

From a moment to another Yuri was on the neck of the minor, licking and kissing him.  Also giving him light bites from time to time.

Fujisaki felt his skin turn tender, and his face heat up.  He denied several times and as he could, put his hands on the shoulders of the pelirosa and managed to push him away from him.

- A-Ahm, Yuri I ... I really want us both to see the movie.

Yuri clicked his tongue and turned around ready to leave.  This was getting boring in Ayato's opinion.

Tooru didn't want to stop him, if he didn't want to, he wasn't going to force him.

He stepped aside and began to walk to his room, but before doing so he said something to Yuri before he left, without needing to see his face.

- Ci-Close the door when you go out.

And if Ayato didn't, well, he would just go.  Because he doesn't care much what Yuri does about him, he will still love him even so.

Already when he was in his bed, he rolled onto his side looking up at the ceiling, took a pillow and put it on his face.
Then he heard the door slam shut.

He would go to cry but first he had to go for his antidepressant pills, he is sure that it has been half an hour since he should have taken them but he did not do it because he was with Yuri.

He got up from his bed already with tears on his face, his gaze on the ground and walking almost like a zombie.
In the kitchen he bent down to look for the jar, when he found it he left it in his right hand and with the other he filled a glass of water and went back to bed.

Arriving he could visualize the hairy in bed.  He almost dropped the bottle in sudden amazement to see it there in his house, in his bed.  When he thought he was gone just moments ago.

The hair-pink had taken off his glasses and left them on Fujisaki's nightstand.
Then he was able to correctly reflect curiosity about what the jet was holding in his hands.

- This?  He-he raised his right hand a little as if pointing to the vial.  He received a nod from Yuri.  - A ... Antidepressants, nothing new.

He stood on the empty side of the bed and took two pills, then passed them through the water and left the bottle and glass equally on the nightstand, only the one on his side.

- Now, which one do we see?

Fujisaki right now has a shared account with ... Who knows with whom.  He only knows that he is safe and that he has Netflix at half price.

He went to the movie categories and handed the remote control to Yuri for her to choose.

In the end he chose a romantic comedy.
Which, it had sex scenes so Netflix warned at the beginning.

When he spent the time to see her, Tooru commented on some parts that fascinated the hair-pink.
Yuri nodded in response when he agreed with some of the things Tooru was commenting on.

After a while of sitting on the bed without doing anything.
(Although well, Tooru sometimes stared at Yuri for a long time and he didn't mind, he didn't care)

- Well, I think it's getting late, Yuri.  Come, I'll accompany you to the door - He didn't finish speaking because Yuri got on top of him, sat on his crotch and put her hands on the jet's wrists.  Technically immobilizing him.

- Yu-Yuri!

The aforementioned released his wrists and began to tickle the sides of the abdomen, neck, near the armpits and as he could, he sometimes did the bottom of the feet, drawing laughter from Tooru.

He had never heard him laugh, his laugh was cute.  Very cute.