oooo.︱phoenix rising

╔═════════ ༻ ‧₊˚ 𖣠 : ❁ : 𖣠 ‧₊˚ ༺ ═════════╗

═════════════════

✩‧₊˚ ❛ 𝓟𝙷𝙾𝐄N𝐈X 𝓡𝙸𝚂𝐈NG ❜ ✩‧₊˚

═════════════════

╚═════════ ༻ ‧₊˚ 𖣠 : ❁ : 𖣠 ‧₊˚ ༺ ═════════╝

  ˚ ——    so are you gonna die today or make it out alive

———  ((  𖠄 ))  ———

╔═════════ ༻ ‧₊˚ 𖣠 : ❁ : 𖣠 ‧₊˚ ༺ ═════════╗

═════════════════

✩‧₊˚ ❛  𝓟𝙷𝙾𝐄N𝐈X 𝓡𝙸𝚂𝐈NG  ❜ ✩‧₊˚

》 ‹  summary

═════════════════

═════════ ༻ ‧₊˚ 𖣠 : ❁ : 𖣠 ‧₊˚ ༺ ═════════

☽  ➶ 。˚ ——    ❝ you gotta conquer the monster in your head ❞

𝕭EING BORN FROM THE Phoenix Force merging with Jean, Hestia inherited both her mother's potential for telepathic and telekinetic powers and the ability to tap into the power of the Phoenix Force. When her powers manifested, Hestia joined the new mutants, a younger generation of X-Men brought together to carry-on Professor Xavier's dream of a peaceful co-existence between humans and mutants.

𝕴N THE MAINSTREAM REALITY, the X-Men prevented the assassination of anti-mutant Senator Robert Kelly; however, in Hestia's timeline, Senator Kelly was killed. the assassination caused intense widespread public paranoia against mutants, and, in the next presidential election, an anti-mutant candidate won. Around this time, Hestia's mother was killed. The anti-mutant outrage led to a genetic purity act, rendering the X-Men fugitives. The mutant registration act further resulted in a dystopian future as the mutant hunting sentinel robots, unleashed by the anti-mutant President's administration to contain and eliminate mutantkind, decided that the best way to do so was to take over the United States. Over the subsequent years, they killed or imprisoned virtually all known superhuman beings within North America.