i.︱meeting a god

╔═════════ ༻ ‧₊˚ 𖣠 : ❁ : 𖣠 ‧₊˚ ༺ ═════════╗

═════════════════

✩‧₊˚ ❛ 𝓟𝙷𝙾𝐄N𝐈X 𝓡𝙸𝚂𝐈NG ❜ ✩‧₊˚

》 ‹ 01: meeting a god

═════════════════

╚═════════ ༻ ‧₊˚ 𖣠 : ❁ : 𖣠 ‧₊˚ ༺ ═════════╝

  ˚ ——      a loki variant? ❞

———  ((  𖠄 ))  ———

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE TVA
TIME UNKNOWN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"WELCOME TO THE TIME VARIANCE AUTHORITY!" Hestia awoke to the familiar voice of the TVA's own Miss Minutes on the PA system, groaning when she realized that she now had to start her day and do her job.

"'Join me,' he said. 'It'll be fun,' he said." She muttered under her breath as she buttoned up her cream colored jacket while slipping into her shoes given to her by the TVA, which were far too plain for her liking, but wearable nonetheless. "'Fun' my ass."

Still not fully awake yet, Hestia sauntered over to the bathroom and turned on the faucet, splashing her face with the cold water, which seemed to do the trick to wake her up, her eyes now a little bit wider and her senses more alert. The redhead flicked her wrist, expecting her toothbrush to come flying to her hand, but frowned when nothing happened. Then she recalled a minor but important detail about magic not being able to work in the TVA and groaned, instead grabbing her toothbrush with her hand and brushing her teeth manually, all the while grumbling in frustration and annoyance.

"Hestia!" Mobius, one of the many analysts at the TVA and a good friend of Hestia's yelled from outside the room, knocking on the door. "Gibmeoneminute!" she tried to reply with her mouth full of toothpaste, her speech garbled. "What?" he asked, confused. Hestia removed her toothbrush from her mouth and spat out the toothpaste into the sink, wiping her mouth with a towel. "I said: Give me a minute!" There was a moment of silence before the analyst let out a sigh, not in the mood to argue. "Alright. Fine. One minute."

As he was talking, the disheveled redhead was already pulling her hair up in a ponytail while signing a paper she probably should have signed the day before with a pen in her mouth. "It's been a minute Hestia! Come on ou-" he was cut off by the sound of the door opening, being met with a pair of green eyes. "Well? I'm out now Mobius. Shall we leave?"