04

“Member Kaeya from Favonius and Rosaria from LOVESiCK are officially dating”

“The artist Kaeya has been involved in a controversy since he was caught on a date with his girlfriend, Rosaria. They were caught by fans, who saw him behind the ancient Church of Favonius having a date with her. This morning, MD Entertainment stated that the two artists under the brand have been dating for over three years. Likewise, MD Entertainment will take legal action against the people who captured the scene, since the privacy of the artists has been exposed.”

—“What did I just read?” —Noelle was shocked.

—“So they caught him dating Rosaria at the time you were hanging out with him, Sucrose?” —Amber asked to me.

—“That's right, they caught us but somehow...” —I was dissaponinted. —“They say it was Rosaria who they saw”.

—“But you are safe! Your career is safe! You should be happy right now, you know?” — Barbara tried to calm me down. —“So many careers that were ruined by a date ... And you weren't on a date. Why were you with him?” —She was so focused on me.

—“Does that matter at the moment?” —I was devastated. The relationship that he hid for so long was revealed because of me.

—“You have to be careful who you hang out with, Sucrose, especially if it's a senior idol like Kaeya” —Noelle was so concerned about me. —“Your career is important, and likewise, if you ruin your career, you ruin ours too, Sucrose. Please, be careful”

His words were cute, but I was honestly offended as well as sad. The best thing to do was visit Kaeya. I got him into this, I must comfort him. So it was. I changed my clothes, put on my mask and a boat hat, to avoid being recognized, and went to Kaeya's apartment, not without first buying him an aperitif that he loves since we met.

—“Knock knock, who is it?” —I said at the door as I knocked.

—“I don't want to hear the word of Barbatos right now” — He answered me.

—“Would you refuse the mashed potato I brought you?” — I hinted at him. And quickly, he opened the door.

—“I swear if you don't give me even half of your mashed potatoes I'll sue you for scam” — He said smelling the food.

He invited me to come to his apartment. It was not the first time I entered, but it was not the last time that it smelled awful in that place. It seems that if Diluc does not come, he does not have to clean. Anyway, I didn't say anything.

And behind the corridor she walked out. Her purple hair, her blue eyes, a member of the senior girl group LOVESiCK, Rosaria. It is very common to see her in the place, we both get along very well.

—“My sweet flower, how nice to see you today...” —Like Kaeya, Rosaria was kind to me. —“Now that you're here, tell me what happened or I'll keep your mashed potatoes”

—“Why does everyone wants to sue me by my mashed potatoes today?!” —I screamed playfully. —“Anyway, that's why I came so, first of all, I'm sorry”.

—“No need to apologize, the world must have known at some point, you did us a favor” — Kaeya answered me.

I started to explain to them. Honestly, Rosaria didn't find it strange, since the three of us had already gone out many times. Who would say, we are a very unusual trio.

—“What matters here is that you have not been affected by this stupidity” —Rosaria tried to comfort me, but it wasn't enought.

We finished talking that day, and I left, because I had something else to do. Besides catching up with Kaeya, I had to catch up with him. Yes, that blonde boy that I must be the wrong one, but I lose nothing by trying.

The store was alone. For a moment I thought he wouldn't be there, but he was. Writing in a notebook, focused on his work. I wonder if he's the guy I met that day. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. What matters is that I tried. And if he's not, then I have made a friend. Although they are strictly forbidden in my itinerary.

I walk in calmly with my mask on. I went to the candy area. I know he looked at me, and then drove his attention back to the notebook. I wanted to get their attention, but I didn't know what to do. Yes, I was too nervous to say "Hey, do you want to talk?". We just met a day ago, I don't think that's right. But my mind flies in thoughts.

I tried to keep looking for some candy, and I found some flower-shaped popsicles. And after having a few, I made my way to the drinks part. I wanted something refreshing, I really like lemon. It crossed my mind to look for a mineral lemonade, and I tried to look for it, but no matter how hard I did, I did not find any bottle.

—“Hey, do you know where are the mineral lemonades?” — I asked to him.

—“They are exactly in front of you” —He said without looking at me. Did he recognize me?

And he was right, they were in front of me. I think I'm awash in thoughts right now. I'd better get to the point of all this, and ask him.

—“What are your recommendation on instant soup?” — I really like instant soup, so I asked him.

—“Hm?” — He was confused. —“Well if you're asking me, Shrimp and lemon are the best at my taste, but if you don't like seafood, I would recommend the beef one.” —Even for his job he is so passionate. —“But never eat the cheese instant soup, it's doesn't taste so well if you don't like weird things.”

—“Badly rating a product does not affect your job?” —I replied sarcastically.

—“Is that so?” —He hadn't realized what he said. —“Then, eat lots of cheese instant soup, and buy them here.” —He tried to make up for his mistake.

I grabbed two lemon shrimp soups off the shelf. I went to the checkout to pay for my things. I carefully arranged them and he began to collect. I think he still doesn't realize who I am, don't you recognize my voice?

—“It will be 125 Mora” —He answered me with his hoarse voice. I gave him the Mora, I lowered my mask and I said to him.

—“Could The Two of Us eat these two soups together?”