Chapter 18

"Your life is like a movie." Jeongin say after gasping. I told him about what happened plus some extra details and he keep being surprised and exited to hear more.

"Well I don't know what genre of movie but it's definitely some of that Kdramas scenario where the main character have the worst life but end with her in love and rich ." I say giggling.

"Definitely. That was so crazy."

"Ya it was and it still is." I say letting my phone down after I checked the hour. "Waiting for season two. "I say making him to laugh so i do the same, taking a bite from my sushi.

After a week

"That was perfect." Taehyung say looking at the picture he just took. "Take this." He say giving me his jacket. I take it and I put it on my shoulders, hugging myself.

"So because we end our photoshoot earlier then we said at first and the photos are so perfect.." He say placing the camera on the ground then putting his hands on my waist. "What if we go celebrate on a date?"

"Hmm..yea it sounds nice". I say and he kiss my lips lightly. "Do I give you permission to kiss me? Boy keep them lips for yourself." I say pushing him playfully.

"I love when you keep it hard, it making me to want to kiss you even more." He say taking my hand into his. "Let's go to our date, I know a nice place not far from here."

"Well I can't wait to see it. And dtop calling it a date, we are just friends." I say and he take the camera from the ground.

"What do you mean? We are on a date, Jimin and Taehyung on a small cute dinner date. We are goin to eat togheter on a date. Did i mentioned it's a date?" I roll my eyes pushing him from my way. "Just shut up until i change my mind" He laugh and we start walking towards the car, me having in mind just how nice would be to go on dates with him again...even that we aren't a couple anymore. I know he said it's a date but i also don't want it to be, i'm scared to fell from him again, even tho i'm already doing it.

I get in the car and so does he. "You're so beautiful in this outfit." He say making me to laugh.

"You said that about every outfit I wear."

"Because you look good on anything." He say opening my door and i get in, him doing the same.

"That true."

"I believe you'll look good on my bed sheets moaning as well." He say making me to slap him on his shoulder.

"I would tho." I say surprising both of us and he move his eyes to me waiting for the red light to change. "What? I'm confident on myself, i truly look good." I say and then i continue. "But not on your bed."

"Two best friends making out on the sofa. Sound exciting." He say placing his hand on my thing, the other one being on the wheel as he start the car again.

"Do they become best friends?"

"I guess they did."

"Good afterno.." Jisung say but he stop on the middle of his stance, making me to giggle. "Jimin, nice seeing you again." He say smiling.

"Same. I missed your food."

I didn't know Taehyung was talking about their place, I really missed them, they made a good impression even that they shipped us all night.

"Aish, this kid. I told him to get you here again. It been two weeks and he told us he'll do it one day if you want. This kid is only lies." He say and Minho come as well, having his hands on his aprons pockets.

"Hi jimin."

"Hi Minho.

"Who is this with you?" He ask smiling. "Ah, he's my friend Taehyung."

"Nice to meet you sir." Taehyung say making a bow and Minho do the same.

"Nice meeting you as well."

"Jeongin told me that this place is amazing." Taehyung say smiling politely.

Jeongin told him about this place? I thought he said he like the place...How Jisung said, this kids are only lies. And they already meet? I'm so confuse right now, i need a moment to process it all.

"It does, my child know what he knows. So are you two on a date?" Jisung say making Minho to laugh. Is he like that with all the people?

"Yes, we are." Taehyung answer making me to move my gaze to him.

"Finally someone having a date on here. That's so nice. Good luck on your date." Jisung say feeling excited.

"Thank you."

"And I told Jungkook that he can't buy a cow cuz it can't live in our house. Then he said we already have me and Hoseok so we can have another one. I swear I don't know who's he like that." I say rolling my eyes, telling Taehyung some of the funny moments he lost when we moved in our own house.

"He's exactly like you. Do you remember when we talked about adopting a dog?" He ask smiling and I nod, remembering of the day Hoseok got a dog and I got jelly because of it. "We can adopt one when we move together. That can be our first step then we can get some ki.."

"Who said I'll move with you? My friend let me think if I'll give you another chance, this is the first date we are on. Taehyung, you go a little too far in the future." I say laughing.

"So it is a date." He say and i laugh.

"You made it clear it is, but hey next time please ask me first. Okay?"

"Sure." He nod. " And I know i think too far in the future, but I also know you want the same things as me." He say placing his hand above mine. "I'll take you in as many dates you want only to get another chance from you."

"Well good luck cuz we gonna have a lot of dates."