Gender euphoria and dysphoria

well ello ello ello, This chapter will be discussing euphoria and dysphoria, focussing on how they feel and how to deal with it!

So I'll start with the best thing ever, EUPHORIA!!! its most likely that you will have experienced this if your trans, its like a Buzz of energy, a jolt of joy, like a bit of warm sunshine on a cold day! Personally for euphoria makes me energised, and excited, and of course happy!!! It's one of the best feelings and usually lasts a couple of hours. Fun little story: My friend once called me a gentleman, then for the whole class after i was running about (as we were doing a tour of the school so we could get ideas for changes we could do to the school) and my friend was so confused until i giggled to them "YoU cAlLeD mE GeNtLeMaN" And for your information, I am a lazy person, i will not walk fast until i literally have to so-  

anyway- I wanted to give some tips about how to get euphoria, so here's the question, what type of dysphoria do you have? Well to know this we need to know about dysphoria

so dysphoria, where to start? I guess I could say its horrible, Like a god damn weight on your chest, a miserable time, which would all be true, but that doesn't quite explain it, its like- when someone shames you, when someone calls you and idiot or fat and beleive, or like- when you have those thoughts yourself, when those horrible thoughts stay in you mind, quite frankly, It feels shit. 

Before you say "Oh mine feels different, its more..." We're all different okay? Some people only get euphoria and not get dysphoria, some get dysphoria and no euphoria, just as gender in a spectrum so is your euphoria and dysphoria! So what do you have dysphoria for? Perhaps you dislike your chest? or perhaps your eyes look too feminine? Well i have a few things to help with that! But imma go into them in other chapters! So for now, here's some ways to deal with it!

1. Music!

MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC, there's a song out there for everyone! and y'know what, it helps! Get distracted by the music! Get caught up in it! Go on! Get in a groovy mood! Dance a wee bit! Feel better? no? Don't worry i have more to help ya!

2. a warm drink

Go get some tea, coffee is good too! I like hot chocolate! Get it, come back, put your music on aswell and life will feel good- but wait, theres more to help your dysphoria! 

3. A blanket

GO GRAB A BLANKET a BIIIIIIIIG Fluffy one! Wrap it around you, heat it up on a heater before hand! beeeeee warm.

4. Hoodie! 
Go grab a hoodie, hoodie's solve all problems, must i say more?

5. Do what you like
You like drawing? DRAW. You like dancing? DANCE. You like imagining how the world would be if dinosaurs ruled it? Strange but DO IT!!! Go find something you enjoy doing.

uhhh thats all my idea's im kinda pooped so theres your chapter, take it or leave it :P