His Personal Maid/Girlfriend Chapter 9: Taking care of you

Okay guys. I just got back from school and instantly uploading this. Yes, I care! xD Okay, moving on to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9: Taking care of you

Lyssa's P.O.V.

When I finally woke up, the first thing I saw was the hotel room's ceiling. But my thought was quickly disturbed with the pain in my head. Luckily, someone had put some ice on it or else it would have been hurting so much that I cried like the first time I fell off my bike and dad had to carry me home. The bed sheets were until my waist. I tried to turn my body to the left but I can't. My right leg hurt a lot. 

''Relax. You're fine. Does your head hurts?'' I heard Selina's voice. I turned my head to my right. Selina was sitting on a chair with a book in her hands. 

''You scared me. Anyway, I'm fine. What happened? How did I end up here?'' I asked her. She closed her book and put it in her bag. 

''You fell somehow and Hyle carried you here. Then the boys freaked out and didn't know what to do but luckily, Gretchen knew what to do. She was in this helping society so she knew what to do. She took some ice and worked on your leg first which seems you must have twisted it when you turned around, and then she clean the blood on your forehead and then put ice on it. The boys didn't do a thing except freaking out.'' I was speechless. I was out for a while and so many things happened. 

''Then what were you reading?'' I asked her.

''The History textbook. Oh while you passed out, the manager of Anjell said that they are going to have to have education. So they're going to school which is somewhere near our 'homes'. And so, since we three girls, including Gretchen are with them, we have to follow them to school. And I thought that this trip was school free. Guess I was wrong.'' Me? Going back to school? Great...

''When are we going to start school?'' I asked her.

''This Wednessday. Guess what? It has uniforms.'' U-u-uniforms?! 

''What?! Tell me you're joking. What uniforms?'' She stood up and walked to my closet. She took out a white colour shirt with a dark blue vest. And a brown skirt. That was so...not my type of clothes. 

''No way I'm wearing that, Sel. It's just so...blah. I need my own clothes!'' I said hugging my shirt.

''Too bad. 'Cause today is Monday. And after tomorrow is...''

''Wednessday. Argh!'' I covered my face with the pillow which was beside me. 

Tuesday we packed up our stuff and went back to our hotels. I meant, 'homes'. I went into Hyle's room and lay down on his bed. ''Hyle...have you ever been to school?'' he looked up from the book he was reading and said, ''Yes. But I stopped when I was fifteen.''

''Did you like it?''

''It's okay. I had no problem with it. I always get good grades.'' He was smart.

''I see. I hate it and I'm average. Well, goodnight Hyle. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow in school.'' I off his lights and went to my room. For some reason, I just felt nervous going to school. Was I going to fit in the whole school thing? I don't know. Might as well get some sleep.

I slept and the next day when I woke up, I quickly had a shower and put on my uniform on. I let my hair loose and put on a white headband. Then I wore my shoes and went out of my room. At the same time, Hyle came out and he was wearing the same uniform. Except that instead of a brown skirt he was wearing brown pants. 

''I hate this...'' I heard him muttered under his breath when we entered the lift. We met the others at the lobby and they were wearing their uniforms too. At first all of us laughed when we saw each other but then our laughter turned into complains about the uniforms. We went into the car and I sat in the middle. 

When we arrived the school, the first thing I did was had my eyes wide open. The school was huge. It had a red paint on the bricked wall and a dark black roof. There was a huge land in front of the school which was filled with grass for the students to play on or whatever. And Seth drove the car to the parking lot. 

We got down and walked to the front entrance of the school. It was wide open. Some girls squealed and ran over to us to get Anjell's autograph and whatever things they might have. A few girls saw the crowd and joined. Us three girls tried to stay close to them. Then a girl with brown luxurious hair and with a shorter version skirt of every girl's came up to them. Her gang of clones came behind her too.

Her attention was then caught by Hyle's and she looked at him. This girl must have been the queen bee of this school since all the girls were scared of her. Well, not me. ''My name is Tera. I'm the girl who has everything that I want and I want you.'' and then she smiled. What a slut? 

Then instantly a hand landed on her shoulder and she turned around. It was Kathe. She's joining us too? ''Girl, stop. Hyle? You're not comfortable with her, right? See? Stop trying too hard, girl.'' then she walked to me and put her hands on my shoulder. '''Cause she's taking care of him.''

So...Kathe knew...? Kathe gave a knowing wink and whispered, ''Recess. Talk to me.'' and walked away with her books still smiling. The guys nodded at Kathe's direction and ignored Tera as all of us continued to our lockers. Looks like I have some story telling to do at recess...with Kathe.