SM & DH

we all need someone to confide in, right?

--

fb = flashback

(Derek is whatever age you want him to be)

MATURE AUDIENCES

Max's POV

Well, it has been one hell of a week. My life has changed drastically from what it used to before I was put into the whole world of the supernatural. Who would've ever thought this whole thing was ever real? It was always something joked about but once you're on this side of the world it is so hard to get out of.

Anyways I'm in the bath currently, as usual, this week, soaking in my regret of what I've said. Gosh, I'm such an idiot.

a few days ago

"Derek! We don't kill people." Scott asserted, noticeably becoming frustrated as Derek continued to ignore his words.

Derek swiftly turned around, standing one-to-one with Scott and they each stood taller for their stances of the argument against one another, "I do."

My heart started to beat quickly at the thought of what could happen if this continued to go further. Everyone else in the room just watched them, as I, and did nothing but there is always one person willing to take the hit for everyone else.

"Scott." I called out to him but he didn't back down under Derek's eyes so I decided to go to him.

I took hold of his arm and he turned to look at me, his gaze now softer, "Go take a breather outside."

He gave me a nod but didn't go without giving Derek one last look before heading out the door. 

Once the door had closed, I turned to face him disappointed, "Derek."

His face deadpanned and he quickly moved towards the stairway, to which I had to follow behind. Once I had made it up the stairs he was looking out the window, just staring, and I stood behind him momentarily to give him time to cool off.