𝐆𝐢𝐟: 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬

When Void lets out a huge secret that everyone was keeping from you
--

Everyone stands around Derek's loft looking towards Void. Trying anything they could to get him down but it didn't work.

"Okay so why don't we stop the charade we're having and tell a little birdy something that all of you have been keeping from them," he smirks towards you and the others shuffle slightly.

You look at him questioningly before turning towards the pack, "What is he talking about? What have y'all not told me?"

Inside Void's head Stiles is yelling for him to not tell you but he ignores it feeling that you deserved to know.

In a more demanding voice you question again, "What is he talking about?!"

Void steps forward slightly smirking at the sight before him, the whole McCall pack is speechless for once.

"Well since they won't tell you," he laughs then takes your hand into his that you quickly jerk away, "Then I will."

"Little itty bitty Stiles here has had an affair with one of your best friends," you look towards the pack again to see who looked the most uncomfortable and of course it was Lydia.

You laugh almost unbelievably, "You're lying, he- they would never. You're just using your stupid trickster ways to get into my head."

"Am I really? If I wanted to I could have killed you when I seen you or gotten into your head the other day or today because I had the opportunity. Y/N, I have a soft spot for you because of your profound character but...that doesn't mean I won't hurt you if you do me wrong." he answers while looking into your eyes then looking towards the pack.

"Come on and just tell them the tru-"

"Scott is it true?" you question and he looks towards Lydia giving you your answer and of course you felt stupidty as well as sadness.

You step away wanting to sob so badly but you have another question to ask before your sadness and soon anger fully corrupts you.

"How long Lydia?"

"Y/N I'm so sorry we didn't want you to-"

"How long?!" you scream out anger soaring through you.

"6 or so m-months," she stutters out backing away.

You let out a loud cry as the pain of betrayal takes over. You couldn't believe that your best friend and boyfriend would do such a thing along with most of the pack keeping it away from you.

"Many of you knew and none of you told me...wow," you laugh slightly.

"It wasn't our place to Y/N-"

Interrupting Scott you go on again, "But it was better to not say anything even though you knew it was wrong, wasn't it Scott?"

You stand up brushing of your pants before walking towards the loft door.

"Don't come find me or you will be sorry," you look towards the pack and Void.

"Wait Y/N-" Scott steps forwards but you interlude.

"No!!" you use your ice powers to create a pointed circle around the opening of the door; everyone quickly backs away.

(↗ like that but the ballroom scene before Elsa left out into the forest or whatever )

"Stay out of my way!"

"Oh," Void says and everyone looks towards him but he then vanishes.

[originally posted: Jun 14 2019]

[edited: Jun 21 2021]

I'm hella bored so I decided to make an imagine heehaw k bye