Chapter 1

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! You groan as you wake up to the sound of your rather annoying alarm clock beeping away. You quickly hit the "Dismiss" button and stretch, still on your bed. Your eyes still closed, because you were still tired. You roll on your bed and gasp as your eyes shoot wide open as your body is greeted with the cold wooden floorboards of your room floor. "Ugh" you groan. You get up and dust yourself off and go to your bathroom to take a shower. 

When you get out of the shower, you put on your dark red fuzzy sweater along with some light-grey skinny jeans and brush your wet hair thoroughly. You then head downstairs and make yourself chocolate-chip pancakes and quickly finish eating them just in time to pack your lunch, and head to your car.

Once you got into your car, you drive to the nearest Starbucks and order an Iced Caramel Macchiato to go.  As you sip your coffee, you drive to your first day of college. 

When you get to your college, you look at your watch and see it's 8:30 AM. Your first class, which was Science, started at 9:25 AM. So, you decide to use your extra time to find your dorm and unpack your bags that you packed last night. 

As you walk through the school halls to find your dorm, you see a boy looking to be about 17 years old. He had chocolate-brown curls on the tip of his hair and emerald-green eyes that seemed to stare through you. He saw you staring and you start to blush and quickly find your dorm.

Once you were in your dorm, you sip your iced coffee and begin to unpack your items. After you finish, you throw away the empty plastic coffee cup and look at your watch again. It was 9:23 AM! You rush out of your dorm, slam the door, and run as fast as your legs could take you in order to get to your first class... 

Hello my Midnight Readers! Sorry this chapter wasn't super long, but I assure you the next one should be longer! Love ya'll, and keep on reading/writing!!

~Midnight Owl W.~