Chapter 2

You finally reach your next class and your teacher, (who's name you don't know yet) was talking to the class about the importance of climate change. He pauses when he sees you walk in. "Mrs Y/N, glad we could meet your acquaintance." He says with a sarcastic tone. You feel embarrassment rush over you as a couple people in the class snicker around you. Your teacher begins to continue talking and you take a seat in the back of the classroom, next to a girl with red orange hair, and a pink blouse and jeans on, who was SLEEPING. You look at her in concern and poke her arm. Nothing happens. You flick her arm. NOTHING HAPPENS. You lose patience and whisper in her ear, "WAKE UP." Her eyes shoot open and she almost falls out of her chair. You move away and look away from her. From what you saw, she had light-brown eyes. She looks at you in shock. "What??!" You smile and casually say, "You were sleeping, and the teacher was gonna call on you." Even though he wasn't, it was a better excuse than, "I was bored and wanted to help you, UwU." She sighs and replies, "Oh....thanks I guess...I'm Amy, what's your name?" You, still looking at the teacher as if he was forcing you too, reply with a simple, "Oh, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you, Amy." And class goes on...

The next few classes rushed by, until it was lunch. You got out your lunch, (Which was a sandwich,) and began to eat it as you see your new friend, Amy, walk over to your table and sit down. "Oh hey Amy." You say with a mouth full of food. "Hey Y/N!" She answers. "So..how were your classes?" She asks. "Not bad, but could be WAY more interesting!" You both laugh and Amy gets out her lunch. "How was yours?" You ask her. "As good as classes can get?" She replies and you both keep chatting, laughing, and eating your lunches...

*Time skip to end of the day because I'm lazy l:>*

As you say goodbye to Amy, you walk out of the classroom and head to your dorm. As you walk through the hall, you see that same boy from yesterday walking towards you! You stop abruptly and see the boy walk in front of you and turn towards you so that now your both face-to-face. You stare into his Emerald green eyes and he stares into your E/C eyes. You blush REALLY hard, And you see him having a slight blush back. "I'm jack, what's your name..doll?" He says. You look down but he puts his hand on your chin and makes you look at him. "Y-Y/N." You stutter. He chuckles. "That's a sweet name." He says as he walks away as if nothing had happened. As he's walking away, you stand there, frozen in shock. You mouth slightly open. You finally snap out of it, and continue walking to your dorm..

When you got to your dorm, you grab a snack from your fridge and sit on the couch and work on your homework... *3 HOURS LATER..* You look at your watch and see it's 8:54. You sigh and take a shower while thinking about what had happened earlier. You step out of the shower and get dressed. As you walk out of your bathroom, you gasp. The front door, (Which you closed.) Was WIDE open.....  

Hello peeps! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I made it longer too! See ya in the next chapter!