School

<-------------->

<-------------->

I woke up with my alarm screaming in my ear. I groaned knowing I would have to get up now. I turned my alarm off, and rolled onto the floor making a quiet thud noise. I slowly got up, and grabbed my uniform. I wasn't going to go to school in the normal shirt, and skirt. I was going to use the pants instead. I found them more comfortable to wear. I looked in the small mirror I had, and smiled. I was going to UA, my dream school. I grabbed my headphones, and put them around my neck, grabbed my bag, and ran down stairs.

"Y/N breakfast!" I heard my aunt yell.

"Here!" I said sliding on the hardwood floor, "Sup Katsuki." I said ruffling his hair.

He made a 'tch' sound and ignored me.

"Come on, not going to say goodmorning to your favorite cousin?" I asked taking a bite of toast.

"Goodmorning." He said.

"Cheer up, I know you're grumpy, but come on it's my first day, be a little happy?" I asked.

He sighed and nodded, "I can't wait to beat you in training though." He said, giving me an evil smirk.

"No way my quirk can beat yours any day."

"You're going to be late, you two!"

"Your mom's right we should go." I said getting up, "Am I forgetting anything?"

He looked at me, "No, just a brain."

"You're so funny!" I said heading out the door.

We started to walk to school, it was a nice warm day.

"Y/N?"

"Yes Katsuki?"

"How have you been?"

"With?"

"You know what." He said, looking at me.

I sighed, "Well it's weird being here, and not being able to talk to my parents. Also knowing I wont be able to see them again."

He nodded. I knew he wasn't good at comforting but him being concerned made me know he cared about me.

"You're such a softy." I said punching his shoulder.

He just rolled his eyes but had a small smile on his face.

I looked up, and noticed we were at the school entrance. I felt a wave of anxiety hit me.

"You'll do fine."

I nodded, and started to walk into the school. I walked through the halls, and towards class 1-A.

I opened the door, and saw many people in the room

'This is going to be fun' I thought while walking in.