Studies, and Exams

<----------------->

<----------------->

I felt a light buzz coming from my phone. I looked at it and noticed my alarm was going off.

"Did I really just sleep at my desk." I mumbled stretching. I had been studying last night and must have fallen asleep. I yawned and got up. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my uniform. Going back to my desk I grabbed the notes I was studying, headphones, phone, and my bag. I ran down stairs bumping into the wall on my way. I saw Katsuki sitting at the table just like the day before.

"Thanks for the notes Katsuki, but can I still have them for a while?"

He simply just nodded, and got up, "School"

"Right." I said following him out the door.

"I'm going to walk behind you so I can read your notes." I said going behind him.

He didn't say anything but he kept walking. I got very focused on the notes, and didn't know where I was going. I just followed the sound of Bakago's footsteps. I suddenly ran into something and fell. I looked up and saw it was the gateway to UA.

"Katsuki you bitch!" I yelled rubbing my head.

He just snickered and walked away.

I mumbled a few curses gathering my things. I saw a hand appear and grab one of the notebooks. I looked up and saw it was Momo.

"Are you okay?" She asked handing me the notebook.

"Y-ya Im fine, thanks Yaoyorozu." I stuttered.

'What is this a romance movie' I thought to myself.

"Since we're here do you want to walk to class together?" Momo asked, smiling.

"Ya sure." I said with butterflies in my stomach.

Me and Momo talked the whole way to class, it never got awkward. We actually found we had a lot of common interests. When we reached the classroom I looked over at Bakugo. He was sitting at his desk. He must have heard someone open the door cause he looked at me, and smirked.

Then it hit me.

'You sneaky son of'
I walked over to him and smacked him on the head with my bag.

"Thanks dumbass." I muttered walking to my desk.

We still had a good five or more minutes before class started so me and Momo continued our conversations.

"Take a seat" I heard a lazy voice call out to the class. Everyone quickly sat down, and faced forward.

"Please take the day to study." He said. That's all he said, and then went into a sleeping bag and fell asleep.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Wanna study with me?" Momo asked as I turned around.

"Uh ya....why is he letting us study today?"