After School 🎒🕝

THEME: Tenya and Katsuki hang out after school. They're sweaty and Katsuki wants kisses. Tenya just wanted to go study but now... Maybe not.

"Doesn't it seem like Aizawa and fuckin' Mic are really close"

"Of course, they've been friends for years"

"No I mean like really close"

"Ooh!"

"Dumbass" Katsuki leaned closer to Tenya. School was over. He leaned towards the four-eyed teen's face. "I missed your kisses today"

"If everyone knew how sweet you could be..." Katsuki cut the teen off with a kiss.

"They don't need to know" He mumbled into his partners lips. It was so easy to be with Tenya. So easy to relax and enjoy himself.

Someone whistled and he jumped back, scanning their surroundings. Tenya took a sharp breath.

"Never knew I'd see the big strong Bakugou all soft" Katsuki scowled, staring into Monoma's face.

"Fuck off, copycat. If you tell anyone..."

"I won't say a word. This isn't my business"

"Thank you Monoma. We appreciate that" Tenya smiled politely. Katsuki frowned, interlacinghis fingers with his boyfriend's.

"Course" Monoma waved a hand. "I'm not a complete asshole. You two make a surprising couple" Katsuki clicked his tongue, "I won't say anything until you are ready, promise. But I want embarrassing pictures of people in your class. Deal?"

"Sure, whatever"

"Katsuki... That's..."

"A fucking deal" Katsuki finished, smirking. "You don't mind having a bunch of the damn Deku pictures for you?"

"Not at all" The blonde returned with a matching smirk. "I'll leave you be, then. See you, lovebirds"

"Bye, Monoma, and thank you"

"What a prick" Katsuki muttered as soon as the copycat was out of hearing range. He grabbed Tenya's chin before the other could scold him and pulled him into another kiss. It was warm, Tenya's smooth lips against his naturally rough ones.

"You're lucky I like you" Tenya breathed. Katsuki pulled away to laugh.