Cosplay ⛵🌙

THEME: Class A is doing a cosplay week but the catch is that they didn't get to pick the cosplay. They draw out of a hat to get a show to pick from. Katsuki and Tenya both get Sailor Moon as the show.

"Settle down, problem children. Go up in an orderly fashion and write what you got next to your name" Katsuki groaned. He had the stupidest thing. He glanced at Tenya as he walked up to the board. The stood next to each other and the bad-sighted teen brushed fingers with him as he was handed a blue marker.

"I got something shitty, I hope you did too so we can match" He whispered. His teacher, having been right below them on the floor, snickered.

"I got something interesting, babe" The black haired boy whispered back, making his teacher choke in his spit. Katsuki grinned, writing the theme next to his name and looking over his boyfriend's theme. They had the same theme. Sailor Moon.

"Guess we both got the same theme so we get to match for a week" Tenya smiled as they put the markers back.

"Come to my room tonight, we can work on our costumes"

"You just wanna fool around" His boyfriend replied. They returned to their seats.

- - - - -

Monday morning, Katsuki and Tenya were extra early to class. They didn't want to risk any if they other classes seeing them. They were both in skirts and white t-shirts. Katsuki was Sailor Moon and Tenya was Sailor Mars. Originally Tenya wanted to be Tuxedo Mask but Katsuki made his boyfriend embarrass himself as well. If Katsuki had to, then so did Tenya. As the other came into class in various outfits, Katsuki and Tenya shared looks with each other.

"Ka-Kacchan! Iida!"

"Tch. Could you be any louder, you shitty nerd?"

"Midoriya. Good morning" Katsuki almost lost it at how normal Tenya sounded. As if he wasn't wearing a red skirt and bow. Tenya shot him a look, pulling his glasses down to his nose to look like an upset librarian. Katsuki lost his hold over his laughter, slipping out of his desk in laughter. Luckily, he remembered to hold his skirt down. He was wearing boxers as usual but didn't want to show anyone but Tenya what colour they were.

"Bakubro?" He laughed harder, using his free hand to cover his face as he shook with gasping, wheezing breaths. He couldn't wait for Aizawa to see.