Dare

*Samanta POV*

Different colors of lights, loud music, crowded people, and making out everywhere. That's how you describe a club.

"Hey Sam, glad you came!" Said by one of my friends, Bea.

"Of course, you know me well when it's about clubbing. I don't say no for an answer." I said to her smirking.

"Haha well, clubbing is your life it's not really shocking." She chuckles. "Oh btw come on, everyone's waiting for yah."

She lead me where our other friends are waiting. And there they are, making out with there own partner.

"Yo Sam zupp." Hyacith greeted me. She is sitting in her boyfriend's lap while her boyfriend was kissing her neck. "Ughh not there babe it's tickles."

"Looks like you all are having fun." I said grinning. I sat in one sitter couch while Bea sat on her boyfriend's lap. Jane handed me a margarita.

"And so are you. Since you broke up with your ugly boyfriend days ago you have to cheer up." Jane said smirking.

"Yeah and we know you'll gonna like it." Althea sweetly said while playing with her boyfriend's hair.

"Ok spill it." Sipping from my margarita. Margarita really taste good.

"You see that hot, handsome, notorious badboy?" Solem said while pointing to someone.

I trace where she is pointing and there,  standing the almighty Ace of our school. Ace Lexus.

"Yeah and?" Asking them.

"We want you to seduce him." Solem said without thinking.

"Are you all out of your mind?! "I yell histerically.

"Oh come on Sam, it's just a dare. You have nothing to afraid of." Bea said.

"Wait, you're not afraid don't you?" Solem said teasingly. Sometimes I just wanna punch her straight to her face. I rolled my eyes on her.

"Who said I'm afraid. Im Samanta and I don't give no for an answer." Tss this is just piece of cake.

"Nice we thought you'll gonna say no for the first time." Hyacinth said.

"Tsk never." I answer before standing up. They started to cheer for me.

"Go girl rock it on!"

"I'm gonna bet my Porsche if you succeed!"

I shake my head for there immaturity.

Ok let's make it over. I started to walk towards Ace sitting alone in the counter.

"One Tequila please." I said to bartender. I felt Ace eyes looking at me.

"Is there any problem?" I asked to him.

"No don't mind me." Avoiding my stare. He's really handsome. No wonder all girls were drolling over him.

"Here's your drink miss beautiful." The bartender said winking. I only smile to him. When he accidentally look at Ace he suddenly paled.

I simply look at Ace and caught him glaring to the bartender.

When he caught me staring at him he suddenly smile.

"Let's drink." He offer. And there we just drink and laughing to one another's joke.

I'm a little bit tipsy but I can manage.

"You're really funny Ace haha--" I stop laughing when I saw him looking at me intently.

"Ahmm... Do I have dirt on my--hmmf.." He cut me by kissing me toridly. My mind went blank.

Backing to my senses when I felt him bit my lower lip.

I unintentionally open my mouth and he take that for advantage to enter his tongue on me. I moan when i felt him playing with my tongue.

We shared hot kisses for 10 mins when we decided to stop due to lack of air.

We stared at each other panting.

"Let's go somewhere." He pulled me towards the exit and into his luxurious car.

I can't think straight. I kept thinking and thinking about the kiss we shared. I'm not even aware that we already stop. I back to my senses when he pulled me again inside the condominium.

We enter the elevator and thank god no one's inside because the moment we enter he suddenly kiss me.

We kissed hungrily like our lives were depended on it.

When we reach his condo unit he pulled me again and open the door of his unit.

Not totally closing the door he lounge towards me and we started to kiss again.

I felt his right hand under my dress rubbing my flat tummy. Going up until he reach my left breast and squeeze it.

I moan when his kisses goes down my neck sucking and licking my sweet spot.

"Ohh Ace feels good~"

"I'm waiting for this for a long time." He murmured. Drowning from such pleasure,  I pulled him more closer that even the air cannot pass.

He removed my dress impatiently and unhooking my bra.

"Fuck Ace that's feel so good! "I moaned when he suck my right breast while kneading the other one. I felt like I'm on fire. Ugh I can't wait any longer.

I moan ever louder when I felt his hand on my pussy rubbing it.

My knees felt weak and I'm feeling like I'm about to fall but Ace holds me tightly.

Everything happen so fast and we're now on his bed, him sucking and lapping my pussy.

"Ace omygash!  Ahh!  I can't hold it anymore!"

I gripped his hair tightly when he suck my clitoris while fingering my hole nonstop. My mind's clouded and cannot think straight.

"Ahh ohh ace faster please~" he did what I ask him making me lose my mind.

I wrapped my leg around his head because of so much delight.