CHAPTER - 6

HELLO EVERYONE!

I HAVE A KIND REQUEST TO ALL MY READERS. KINDLY BE GENTLE AND KIND TO EVERYONE. DON'T ABUSE ANYONE VERBALLY THAT TOO IN FRONT OF A GROUP. IF YOU SEE SOMEONE, WHO IS ABUSING ANOTHER PERSON VERBALLY IN FRONT OF YOU, HAVE SOME EMPATHY TO STAND UP FOR THEM... THE TRUE EDUCATION IS ABOUT FOLLOWING SOME PRINCIPLES AND ETHICS... IT IS NOT ONLY ABOUT GETTING MARKS... SO KINDLY STOP ABUSING PEOPLE VERBALLY... I AM NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE OF THE COMMENTS OR SOMEONE ABUSED ME VERBALLY IN WATTPAD. IT HAPPENED TO ME IN MY REAL LIFE... THE WORST PART WAS NO ONE HAD THE AUDACITY TO EVEN QUESTION THE PERSON WHO WAS ABUSING ME, THEY WERE ALL JUST KEEPING NUMB... SO, PLEASE BE KIND ALWAYS...

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE! I REQUEST ALL MY READERS TO KEEP ME IN THEIR PRAYERS AND DUA! 

ADIDEV'S POV

I reached home after dropping Kiru home. I know my face has a separate glow today. I mean, I like someone after two years. I entered inside my home hoping that everyone would have left to sleep. But my family surprises me. Everyone was waiting for me in the hall. I am in trouble.

"Atlast you came!", Vishu shouted on top of his voice.

"Stop deafening my ears Vishu. Yea, I came", I said to him and took my seat next to my mom.

"How was the party? How did Kira look?", he was keep on throwing questioning to me.

"Kira in the sense Kirati right? The girl who is working in R&D in our office?", Shubhu questioned me raising her eyebrow.

"You know her?", I asked her.

"Of course, Prem used to say a lot about her. Like, how sincere she is and also she used to send some snacks for Nihu whenever possible. But I have never met her in person", Shubhu said. Aww, she cares for my niece too.

"Bro, I asked you something", Vishu shouted.

"Fine, fine I will tell you what happened", I started telling them. How party went not before how Mr. Saxena behaved with Kirati. Especially, how he gave money to a girl and asked her to collide with Kirati, then made a cut in her dress at the back. While forcefully pulling her to dance with him, how he misbehaved with her. That cheapo! Well, obviously I didn't tell them that I kissed her twice. If I say this, then my whole family would have gone crazy.

"This Saxena is always being an ass. We should do something about it", my dad said.

"That's true dad. Also, I think we should report him to police", I said my point. My dad nodded.

"Bro, tell me, how Kira looked in the party? She would have looked beautiful right? I mean, while she was trying that dress without any make up itself, she looked ethereal.", Vishu said admiringly. I threw a pillow at him. I felt possessive about her.

"You are too much", saying that I was about to leave.

"You are not answering him", Shubhu joined. I am screwed! She will always easily catch me when I have crush or like someone.

"Yea, yea she looked ok", I avoided anyone's gaze.

"Just ok! For that only you kissed her cheeks in the party right?", my mom questioned me. I turned towards them and it is my time to gaze at them with my eye sockets popping out. How did they come to know about it? I am sure there was no cameraman when I kissed her cheeks. My mom passed her mobile to me.

I am such a careless person, I should have known when Swetha aunty gave the saree which she bought for my fiancé to Kiru. She is the one who saw this and took our photo. Also, she sent it to my parents! How sweet of her!